the thread about nothing...

i got to work and found out they took my dual monitors away. I feel like they are secretly tryna get rid of me.
i am not about this single monitor life.

you know it

And because i wasn't on here this weekend. RIP to ST. Died Nov 27th 2007. Dude was my fav player and was just coming into his prime :smh:

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Finished outdoor soccer season on a high with a win yesterday. Finished 4-6-3 middle of the table. Not bad. Def got better as the year went on.

Cyber monday....still not buying anything....hopefully...might grab some undershirts from target they doing 15% off whole store...thats about it

my favorite player too. They just put his card in MUT this weekend. that 100 hit power :pimp:

Getting cleats to the side of my leg from a guy 250lbs + is no joke. Took it like a man during my game lol Just sucks cuz I wear boots at work so its rubbing on it

Getting cleats to the side of my leg from a guy 250lbs + is no joke. Took it like a man during my game lol Just sucks cuz I wear boots at work so its rubbing on it

That morning after life.

3 weeks ago i slid hard on field turf too a lot of skin off my shin. I had my pants rolled up to my knee at the office because the wound was bleeding and pussing on my pants. One week i slid on the turf and had scabs on my face. Sunday soccer league gets taken too serious some times :lol:

jking0821 jking0821 Yeah some of these guys play dirty. Kick/stomp at your ankles. I had a bruised right foot a few weeks ago

Dangled 3 guys in a row yesterday *Pause* Hit one of em with a nut meg

laugh.gif
 "dangled"

mean.gif
 I need to grow up.

Happened to me when I first got my dog. Had him with me at the pets store buying him some toys and he starts throwing up all over my arm when I was paying at the cash

laugh.gif
 this is why i love dogs

they can puke and **** all over the place and still look cute at the same time

Last edited:
Man my Rottweiler used to eat everything when i was growing up. He would throw up grass all the time and never learn. Yet he ate and entire 1lb bag of peanut M&Ms and was fine.

Back
Top Bottom