the thread about nothing...

A) no shoe talk

B) you didn't
1)  You Mad?
2)  Yea you mad?

laugh.gif

My brother in law is so ******* dirty, dog.

Lowkey disgusted by dude.

Dude doesn't clean at all, burps and **** at the table, chews and smacks with his mouth open, and then wonders why he ain't got no girl
mean.gif
wait...so he's your brother in law...but doesn't have a girl? What does your sister have to say about that?

I'm assuming he's referring to his wife's single brother

My brother in law is so ******* dirty, dog.

Lowkey disgusted by dude.

Dude doesn't clean at all, burps and **** at the table, chews and smacks with his mouth open, and then wonders why he ain't got no girl
mean.gif

wait...so he's your brother in law...but doesn't have a girl? What does your sister have to say about that?

I'm assuming he's referring to his wife's single brother

Had an ok day today, got yelled at for some things and had to do a couple of other things I didn't want to but it wasn't that bad. I overheard my coworker (we'll say her name is Brooke) ask one of the managers (she'll be Betsy) to leave early because her foot was hurting, and Betsy said if Brooke could get me to could stay another hour then she could leave. Soon as I heard "him" I turned and hit the dog "arr?" face
laugh.gif
 Brooke came over and asked would I like to earn another hour on my paycheck.. I ain't staying later for $7.25 before taxes 
roll.gif

Betsy wasn't fazed by it, turns out Brooke asks to leave early all the time 
mean.gif
 by the time I had an hour left before I left, Betsy starts talking **** about Brooke. Brooke hears this and is about to go bless her face 
laugh.gif
 long story short I wasn't staying for none of that so I dipped.

Had an ok day today, got yelled at for some things and had to do a couple of other things I didn't want to but it wasn't that bad. I overheard my coworker (we'll say her name is Brooke) ask one of the managers (she'll be Betsy) to leave early because her foot was hurting, and Betsy said if Brooke could get me to could stay another hour then she could leave. Soon as I heard "him" I turned and hit the dog "arr?" face
laugh.gif
 Brooke came over and asked would I like to earn another hour on my paycheck.. I ain't staying later for $7.25 before taxes  
roll.gif

Betsy wasn't fazed by it, turns out Brooke asks to leave early all the time 
mean.gif
 by the time I had an hour left before I left, Betsy starts talking **** about Brooke. Brooke hears this and is about to go bless her face 
laugh.gif
 long story short I wasn't staying for none of that so I dipped.
laugh.gif

Anyone know of a place to hoop in the West Greenwich, RI area? I'll be in town for work this week. I'm from South Carolina and this is my first trip up north, so I know nothing about the area.

Last edited:
Team never remove the santa hat :pimp:

you know it

And because i wasn't on here this weekend. RIP to ST. Died Nov 27th 2007. Dude was my fav player and was just coming into his prime :smh:

Hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. Finished outdoor soccer season on a high with a win yesterday. Finished 4-6-3 middle of the table. Not bad. Def got better as the year went on.

Cyber monday....still not buying anything....hopefully...might grab some undershirts from target they doing 15% off whole store...thats about it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom