the thread about nothing...

Working today honestly wasn't that bad other than customers conpletely trashing the store and not having much help cleaning it. Manager almost put the paws on this customer today for screaming at her for something. Legit never seen her this heated before :wow:

Been here since 3. Was supposed to be off an hour ago but the register keeps counting the money wrong and I can't go home until my manager fixes it :smh: wish I got to leave instead of my coworker :frown:

Working today honestly wasn't that bad other than customers conpletely trashing the store and not having much help cleaning it. Manager almost put the paws on this customer today for screaming at her for something. Legit never seen her this heated before :wow:

Been here since 3. Was supposed to be off an hour ago but the register keeps counting the money wrong and I can't go home until my manager fixes it :smh: wish I got to leave instead of my coworker :frown:
Damn son

Who's the photoshop gawd on NT? Need a Christmas hat added on a new avy 
nerd.gif
http://niketalk.com/t/126373/official-santa-hat-avy-request-thread-rap-sizzle-ftw

Best Bluetooth headphones under $100

I'm at Marshalls now and they have like 4 different kinds for $20. Can't testify to their specific quality, but I actually always get all my phone accessories like that at Marshalls, Ross and TJ Maxx.

Last edited:
Don't know where else to put this but, I'm pretty sure my wife and I over did it ... just bought a 12' Noble Fir Christmas Tree :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom