the thread about nothing...

Made a switch from android to iPhone

What the hell was I thinking
indifferent.gif
SNKRS app

....that's what you were thinking 
happy.gif

Toronto is a beautiful city. Youll love it

i love toronto, i was there end of march. it was hella cold though, caught me off guard. being from winnipeg, you'd think i'd be used to it but nah it was just a different kind of cold.

I GOT 3 HOUSES TO HIT UP TONIGHT [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving

So my cousin brought a friend who brought along her 13 year old nice. Girl came in with her own plate fixed from another house and straight sat down and went in on her food before we even said grace. She didn't introduce herself or greet anybody. Am I right to be a little annoyed or am I trippin?

So my cousin brought a friend who brought along her 13 year old nice. Girl came in with her own plate fixed from another house and straight sat down and went in on her food before we even said grace. She didn't introduce herself or greet anybody. Am I right to be a little annoyed or am I trippin?
Naw bro you right. That's rude. The friend should've said sup or at least been introduced by your cousin's friend to say hi.

Someone got a hold of my debit info smh. **** is weird as hell they spending hundreds on match.com and ChristianMingle. Hope this can be sorted out without too much pain.

Damn, sorry to hear that. Had my debit card spoofed a couple months ago, but they only bought about $100 in gas and groceries outside of Houston. Got that $$$ refunded quick and a new chipped card in a couple days.

I heard about the personal ads stuff before, tho. It's a common way to launder the money, apparently, though I don't see how it's not traceable. In fact, I don't see how any of this stuff isn't wicked traceable anymore.

I would be mad too, you have a right to be annoyed
Kid gotta learn how to have respect, even for a 13 year old

Why would your cousin's friend bring the niece? Lol
No idea, she was kinda just brought along unannounced. It was whatever though, wasn't gonna let her spoil my holiday. She just kinda moped around on her own in one of the unoccupied rooms in the house 
laugh.gif

Faded and i work tomorrow morning.

I swear some of these girls with bf have short memories when they hit the club in the city.

**** is dope and sad at the same time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom