the thread about nothing...

At the nail salon waiting to get a pedicure so many girls in here
laugh.gif
dam feel awkward I'm usually with my girl
frown.gif
Don't. I get manicures all the time. The Vietnamese ladies that do mine absolutely love me.

Hmm, she tells me she wants to talk but hits me with "mhmm" as I try to go deeper. I'm tired of this **** but I still try. :lol:

It is going to be hard to stay happy while sober but it may pay off.

Take Care :smokin

Hmm, she tells me she wants to talk but hits me with "mhmm" as I try to go deeper. I'm tired of this **** but I still try. :lol:

It is going to be hard to stay happy while sober but it may pay off.

Take Care :smokin
:smokin....better put that girl on [emoji]128274[/emoji]

At the nail salon waiting to get a pedicure so many girls in here
laugh.gif
dam feel awkward I'm usually with my girl
frown.gif

Don't. I get manicures all the time. The Vietnamese ladies that do mine absolutely love me.
Just got my nails + pedicure done too
laugh.gif
Real brothers right here. I'm due up for one too. Just no time to go 
mean.gif

On the real tho, I'm about to book a spa day or some ish. Need a way to relax since I ain't going away this yeat

Crazy how the simplest things get you pulled over. My license plate lights went out, cop pulls me over and tells me. I'm like cool, then he asked me about my cousin (already knew where this was going) basically found out he's got a warrant and they're looking for him :smh: |I

Last edited:
Pusha T's laugh at the beginning of move that dope cracks me up . Kept starting the track over because it was making me laugh on my ride home from work. :pimp: :lol:

i waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine again baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaby ..

Back
Top Bottom