the thread about nothing...

What I'm going to say will probably blow over ppl heads like weed smoke but I don't care this is real life **** TAN time to wake TF up to what's around you. After reading what happened to dudes friend I can't help but ask Why Didn't You Help Him Or Something? Sorry He went out the way he did but it's the Grace of God he made it this way could have OD first day trying it. God wakes us up everyday with a Heart of an Ox strong [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] and pumping fresh blood all around, lungs for breathing, working kidneys, all limbs attached, all fingers and toes present, both eyes with clear sight. Why Are We Spending Hours Of Our Lives Trashing our bodies tf up. No One Wants To Live Longer/healthier Anymore? It's the same way if you poured transmission fluid into the motor oil intake of your car and vice versa and see if its operable afterwards. Stuff a banana in the muffler. A car works the same as your body. WORST THING TO EVER BE IN THIS LIFE IS AN INFLUENCER TO SOMEONE'S DOWNFALL (Some Are Strong Minded Can Fight The Temptation And Some Are Pitfully Weak Minded Break Under Pressure) Like when Carlton found those pills Will had in his locker and kept hearing him bragging about the energy and alertness they gave him. So he claimed he needed a ton of energy for the dance took and poured the whole bottle ate all except one. All that moving around worked the pills into his system and BAM!!! Body gave out and if they couldn't get his stomach pumped in time he would have crapped out on the floor. When Will had to fess up to the family where the pills found in him came from and the emotion shown that he almost killed Carlton is how I feel about people lost to this drug life. I'm no saint/preacher just a 23 year old who's lived that life. I was in the same boat but I quit realizing there's so much farther in life than to be held back because of the bs I did. I Came from a good home too :smh:. Thankful for another day of life because tomorrow is never ever promised. Keep your head up @chandler6008 and you should sit down and revaluate some things yourself. Pm is open anytime you need to get ishhh off your chest.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you that I have SET before you LIFE and DEATH, BLESSINGS and CURSINGS. Therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live.

Working on it man. Realized I have to speak my mind more instead of hiding behind shyness with a small amount of words with her, once she starts talking tho, it doesn't stop. :x :smokin :lol:
:lol:. That's the best part just throw any topic out there. The conversation refreshes itself with new things and slowly your book starts to open up more to her. You comfortable chillin talking to her no sweats or problems. :lol: I'm lowkey preaching to myself.

Last edited:
Yea we were talking earlier in person and basically found out she's just a dry texter and some other **** I should keep in mind. Lowkey though, I'm still mad at her leaving me hanging once before :smh: but I'll address that later and stop being petty I guess. Idk, she's hard to figure out or I'm thinking too much like usual. ...I really do like her tho and not sure why.

Last edited:
It's official, no longer on the market. Feels amazing to be in a relationship you've always wanted. :pimp:

It's official, no longer on the market. Feels amazing to be in a relationship you've always wanted. :pimp:
congrats :smokin [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]........ Someday I'll prosper[emoji]128528[/emoji]......SOMEDAY!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Yea we were talking earlier in person and basically found out she's just a dry texter and some other **** I should keep in mind. Lowkey though, I'm still mad at her leaving me hanging once before :smh: but I'll address that later and stop being petty I guess. Idk, she's hard to figure out or I'm thinking too much like usual. ...I really do like her tho and not sure why.
Sounds like the playing hard to get game going on her end to see the effort put forth in getting her interested. Be cool and just let it all play out. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

congrats :smokin [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]........ Someday I'll prosper[emoji]128528[/emoji]......SOMEDAY!!!!!!! *shakes fist*
Thanks fam, she's out there. Usually in the form of unexpected surprises.

Cancelled google play for tidal about a month ago. I was trying to support a bruh....I'm about to switch back. Sorry Jay, y'all gotta get this **** together first. Smh.

Signed up for Spotify today
nthat.gif

Cancelled google play for tidal about a month ago. I was trying to support a bruh....I'm about to switch back. Sorry Jay, y'all gotta get this **** together first. Smh.
Support????? Man **** Jay-Z ***** ain't cutting me a check for that **** :lol: the **** I need to look out for him for.

Just remembered it's some food in the fridge. :smokin

These feels, one day. |I congrats tho man.

Sounds like the playing hard to get game going on her end to see the effort put forth in getting her interested. Be cool and just let it all play out. [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Word you right. Just letting it be what it is, going with the flow has worked out for me so far. :lol:

lol, i work with them in a correctional facility here in, i know a few people that have made careers from being put on seasonal & been there fulltime for 15+ years, company promotes from within, lot of good benefits, who hired you..tracy?

lol, i work with them in a correctional facility here in, i know a few people that have made careers from being put on seasonal & been there fulltime for 15+ years, company promotes from within, lot of good benefits, who hired you..tracy?
I work there temporary

Don't think I'm coming back there

It's not a bad job but eh

Back
Top Bottom