the thread about nothing...

Man, today was filled with L's.

Went to go fix my phone screen this morning so I could trade it in at night to have a no cost upgrade. First spot I went to was supposed to open at 10AM, I show up 10:03 and it's still closed. As I'm leaving at 10:28AM the owner shows up and I jokingly ask him if he could give me a discount since he opened up later than he advertises. He wasn't having it plus he said he wouldn't be able to have the phone fixed on the same day, I'd have to come back. Go to two more places and they're cheaper, but they're fully booked (but they were nice about it). 

So I go to one of those mall kiosks and luckily they fix my phone. 

So that phone fiasco wasn't so bad, but I had to go meet up with my college roommates and some other friends to go paintballing. I used my phone as a GPS. My phone lost track of where I was and got me lost so I showed up pretty late
Then on the way home my car broke down on the turnpike...

And now my laptop keeps dying...

AND I MISSED FREE SLURPEE DAY

Last edited:
My girl threw a gender reveal party today for our first child. Its a boy [emoji]128526[/emoji] young playa in the makin. Gona be born wit a fist full of dollaz and a hat fulla feathers

Just came from a workshop yesterday. There was no hands-on activity, just plain discussion. It's informative though 
nerd.gif

Snapchat is confusing as ****.

25 and officially feeling like an old head after a young pyt on my lap had to show me how to use it tonight. Smh.

My girl threw a gender reveal party today for our first child. Its a boy [emoji]128526[/emoji] young playa in the makin. Gona be born wit a fist full of dollaz and a hat fulla feathers

Pushing 30 with a lil girl and no future wife in sight.

I want a boy :frown:

So I'm starting to like my bestfriend's bestfriend. I hate it when I'm in this situation because one wrong move, and *poof*, there goes your friendship.

What's a good bday gift for a 1 year old boy?

Small colorful toys that don't make too much noise and can be chewed on. The kid isn't gonna care, everything is new and magical and food at that age.

Source: I'm a parent and people got my kid a lot of dumb **** she didn't need/things that were really annoying/stuff she got bored of in an hour.

Damn EL Chapo escaped :smh: :smh: :smh:. Should have thrown him in a maximum security US prison. Heartless life ruining ****

Last edited:
NT, help your boy out. I think I'm overwhelmed and stressing for nothing right now. Summer classes are over, so I have more (probably too much) time on my hands. My lady is out of town for the day. But for some reason, I'm legit angry and I have no idea why. Had a good workout this morning. But I'm at work right now, and I just can't figure out what it is. Seems like everyone is getting on my nerves lately. Every little thing someone does irritates me. Trying my best not to be down or anything, but damn that's hard. Any help? Advice?

Going to shoot some hoops on my lunch break to hopefully get my mind right. It's summertime. Ain't tryna be down, man.

NT, help your boy out. I think I'm overwhelmed and stressing for nothing right now. Summer classes are over, so I have more (probably too much) time on my hands. My lady is out of town for the day. But for some reason, I'm legit angry and I have no idea why. Had a good workout this morning. But I'm at work right now, and I just can't figure out what it is. Seems like everyone is getting on my nerves lately. Every little thing someone does irritates me. Trying my best not to be down or anything, but damn that's hard. Any help? Advice?
Eat some food.

Sound like one of them good problems (c) Marlo

Back
Top Bottom