the thread about nothing...

When I tell a joke, no one responds. But when someone who's well known says the same joke, they find it funny.

lol

@chandler6008, my condolences. That's so sad. :frown: PM me if you need to vent. We're here for you!

This barista at a boba shop congratulated my dude & I for apparently graduating HIGH SCHOOL recently. He's 24 and I'm turning 23 in a few weeks. I never felt so offended ever. I don't think we look THAT young. :lol: :smh:

Man theres a call center out here just like that, that I wanted to get on with so bad..couldnt get on to save my life. It would've just been for a couple of weeks, but I just wanted the experience.

People I work with now come from there and have all kinds of wild stories. They have me mad I keep a decent job.
laugh.gif
Now I need to hear stories man 
laugh.gif

Sorry about your friend @chandler6008
Appearently, that was a lot of Houston's strippers day time job. Fights, police raids(in a call center). My coworker said, you could go into work, leave with a new fit, shoes, some weed and a plate of BBQ.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

They trying to give me this "promotion" at work.

Not sure If Im bout that 55 hour work week doe.

They trying to give me this "promotion" at work.

Not sure If Im bout that 55 hour work week doe.
aye bruh if its more money in your pockets and you think you could benefit from it go for it fam 

that 55 hour work week does sound brutal though. Social life could be all types of messed up but who cares do whats best for yourself

Inbound is cool because I can actually chill for a little in between calls, 15-20 minutes in between some days averaging 14 calls in 8 hour shifts :pimp:

What kinda call center you work at?

I got calls literally every minute. 5 minutes without a call was heaven

Inbound ain't no joke at a high volume center. I started not giving a **** and took hella breaks and after call work :Rollin.

The spot I was at they would never refresh the leads so we had dudes calling the same business owners over and over pissing them off

So one time this dude gets fed up and accepts the appointment just so we can send an agent out. Soon as the agent gets there the owner and his henchmen whoop ol boys *** and tie him up in the store.

I guess some ppl saw it and called the police so he ended up getting out of there

Its friday....got paid....called in sick today....got to the barbershop and only had to wait 3 minutes....z-ro was playin the whole time.... Sun aint eem go down yet

Back
Top Bottom