the thread about nothing...

Man we had this really over the top great month in provider(customer) satisfaction.....we aint had dress code since...

We're the only floor that doesnt have dress code. People think we dont work here. :lol:

Man we had this really over the top great month in provider(customer) satisfaction.....we aint had dress code since...

We're the only floor that doesnt have dress code. People think we dont work here.
laugh.gif
u work at a call center? i already know u got ratchets at the job
laugh.gif

We're the only floor that doesnt have dress code. People think we dont work here. :lol:

u work at a call center? i already know u got ratchets at the job :lol:

Yes and no. Yea itsa call center, but my department really isnt like the "classic call center"

NOW the 6th floor... Medicaid member services....whole 'nother ball. :lol: I just go up there to kick it.

Yes and no. Yea itsa call center, but my department really isnt like the "classic call center"

NOW the 6th floor... Medicaid member services....whole 'nother ball.
laugh.gif
I just go up there to kick it.
i know that life. in 2009 i worked at a call center, dudes had drank in brown paper bags under their desks, pretty much the entire floor was blowing tree before work, on the 1st 15 min break, at lunch, 2nd 15 min break, and after work. it got so bad that we lost all free dress code privileges cuz the rest of the building was complaining that it looked like a club scene everytime we came in to work. rats giving dome in stairwells. the scene was lit. at one point we had a real life bum on the phones. it was fun and horrific all at once.

Man theres a call center out here just like that, that I wanted to get on with so bad..couldnt get on to save my life. It would've just been for a couple of weeks, but I just wanted the experience.

People I work with now come from there and have all kinds of wild stories. They have me mad I keep a decent job. :lol:

Going to the O's game tonight. We play the nats. low key just want to see bryce.
Lets go Rodger man i don't like andy murray (no real reason)

hope everyone is having a good day sorry to hear about your boy chandler6008 chandler6008 my best friends little sister has been hooked for a couple years now she finally went to rehab in florida and has been there for 6 months now i hope she makes it through without relapsing. she was really really low. Strung out and stripping for money before her family finally just stepped in.

Last edited:
Man theres a call center out here just like that, that I wanted to get on with so bad..couldnt get on to save my life. It would've just been for a couple of weeks, but I just wanted the experience.

People I work with now come from there and have all kinds of wild stories. They have me mad I keep a decent job.
laugh.gif
Now I need to hear stories man 
laugh.gif

Sorry about your friend @chandler6008

u work at a call center? i already know u got ratchets at the job :lol:
This applies at my center. Literally just a big group of them in the middle with some spread out around the floor, I had a training session in that area where I was paired with one. It was all jokes but it gets real ratchet, females walking around with socks on or barefoot, weave on the floor (they actually sent out a memo to not leave hair on the floor) :x

People I work with now come from there and have all kinds of wild stories. They have me mad I keep a decent job. :lol:

Idk how yall do the call center life. Worked at one for a year. **** is stressful man. High volume incoming call centers. You basically work the whole 8 hours with an hour break

Sheesh

Last edited:
It's crazy how the range of professionalism is so vast, you've got no mans land in one section then vendor managers within the next section.

Now I need to hear stories man 
laugh.gif

I appreciate it man today has definitely been one of the most important days of my life. Made realize alot of **** ive been doing and not even knowing it . Like everything ive been holding in just came out all at once. Low-key feels good to put everything out there like that to the people you actually care about.

march madness , lay up , and a couple other future songs . Some good loud , two bad chicks coming over to keep me company . I know my boy would want me to have fun and not be sad so thats what ima do tonight
pimp.gif
. These girls dont know what there getting themselves into
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Edit : forgot one last thing before i get off for the day . Thanks again nt yall had my back when i first found out this morning. Time to make a movie
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Idk how yall do the call center life. Worked at one for a year. **** is stressful man. High volume incoming call centers. You basically work the whole 8 hours with an hour break

Sheesh

That's exactly why everybody was yiked up. Smokin, drinkin, sniffin. That high volume stress :lol: idk how u lasted a year.

I was outside sales so I never had to be on the phones thank god

We had an office in Orlando...that could be the one? The entire company is janky

Naw, Im in Houston.

The hood call center was called ACS. Im sure if there are any Houston Tanners, they're familiar.

Now I need to hear stories man :lol:

Appearently, that was a lot of Houston's strippers day time job. Fights, police raids(in a call center). My coworker said, you could go into work, leave with a new fit, shoes, some weed and a plate of BBQ. :lol:

Sheesh

lol I mean, you see what Im doing now.....

Inbound calls >>>> Outbound
Spoke with a old friend from HS and he emphasized how much outbound calling sucks.

Inbound is cool because I can actually chill for a little in between calls, 15-20 minutes in between some days averaging 14 calls in 8 hour shifts :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom