the thread about nothing...

Picked this grail up the other day. Something I've wanted since 95..buzz w/ spaceship. Nostalgic is real

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Trying to get my hands on some cheese for the weekend...
NOOO bro . i swear to god i got this cheese years ago and it smelled like straight up rotten cheese and bud. I didnt believe it was real cheese til i smelled it and was straight up shocked it smelled like actual cheese. My boy ian rolled up a 1.5 blunt for me and my boy back when i first started smoking. And we got the highest ive ever been. Me and my boy started talking about meteors if they ever came down too earth . And right when we were talking , a big *** cloud must've started to cover the sun or something and we legit thought they were meteors coming down to earth.
roll.gif
We stood up and almost started running out of the woods and we realized how  stoned we were
laugh.gif
. Omg man that is legit the highest i've ever been .
roll.gif
pimp.gif
. Man you mentioned cheese and got me in the best mood ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never had it since man thats a must cop for sure
nthat.gif

Last edited:
somebody got it? I lost reps.

about to go play some ball, no car and no lift :rolleyes

packed up weekend coming up, almost want to cancel 1 thing to have some time to chill :lol:

That buzz is ******* sick. Didn't even know they released them the same as the movies. I had a mini one as a kid, still got it in the basement. Now I'm kinda guilty for leaving him there

god damn if thats the same chick , i take back my average comment. i was wrong
laugh.gif
mean.gif

just got instagram today and god damn i shoulda got this **** years ago. all the bad girls
pimp.gif

followed fredo and a bunch of drug dealers followed me , wtfs that about lol fredo posted this pic too

alien.gif
sick.gif

Edit: he had a vid showing they were all 100's too

Last edited:
god damn if thats the same chick , i take back my average comment. i was wrong :lol: :smh:

just got instagram today and god damn i shoulda got this **** years ago. all the bad girls :pimp:

followed fredo and a bunch of drug dealers followed me , wtfs that about lol fredo posted this pic too

0] :x .

Edit: he had a vid showing they were all 100's too
Brah you can't be serious. The only bill that's visible at the bottom is a 20. Don't even want to get into all the flimsy bills throughout. Bunch of Jacksons young boy.

Last edited:
Brah you can't be serious. The only bill that's visible at the bottom is a 20. Don't even want to get into all the flimsy bills throughout. Bunch of Jacksons young boy.
ima upload the video to youtube and show you it one second

not trying to upload it lmao heres the link.

maybe not all 100's but there's definitely a alot of money there

I realize how you would think that though with that pic
laugh.gif

Edit : just watched it again and he dosnt really flash the stack with the 20's
roll.gif
so not all 100s

Last edited:
Actively looking for a new job and my current boss told me today I'll be getting a raise starting in August.

Will still continue to look and apply *Ye shrug*

NOOO bro . i swear to god i got this cheese years ago and it smelled like straight up rotten cheese and bud. I didnt believe it was real cheese til i smelled it and was straight up shocked it smelled like actual cheese. My boy ian rolled up a 1.5 blunt for me and my boy back when i first started smoking. And we got the highest ive ever been. Me and my boy started talking about meteors if they ever came down too earth . And right when we were talking , a big *** cloud must've started to cover the sun or something and we legit thought they were meteors coming down to earth.
roll.gif
We stood up and almost started running out of the woods and we realized how  stoned we were
laugh.gif
. Omg man that is legit the highest i've ever been .
roll.gif
pimp.gif
. Man you mentioned cheese and got me in the best mood ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Never had it since man thats a must cop for sure
nthat.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Out of reps. 

Burning now...but I'm trying to see meteors...
pimp.gif

Yeah I had some last month, and I'm heading to Boone in August so I hope they have something crazy over there. 

A lot of people sleep on the Appalachians. Especially the Boone area in NC. 

smokin.gif

Where you at? 

Last edited:
lost the game by 3 :x :smh:

i'm ******* pissed right now.

we missed so many open 3s.

god i hate losing.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Out of reps. 

Burning now...but I'm trying to see meteors...
pimp.gif

Yeah I had some last month, and I'm heading to Boone in August so I hope they have something crazy over there. 

A lot of people sleep on the Appalachians. Especially the Boone area in NC. 

smokin.gif

Where you at? 
Northeast man ***** expensive up here compared to west coast. so i got my buddy out there sending me packs when i need more

its straight out the dispensary too
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Northeast man ***** expensive up here compared to west coast. so i got my buddy out there sending me packs when i need more

its straight out the dispensary too :pimp:
Hmmmm you think you could divert some of that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji] my way

Not my career just a summer job up i Pack commissary for prisoners

:smh:

That used to be a prisoners job.

:smh: @ you takin away a ****** 2 for 1's

You better be throwing in extra noodle cups n hot fries just cuz.

Salma Hayek is prolly the most OVERRATED woman on the face of this planet....

You sound stupid as **** right now
Bruh.....You cant be cereal....not a day goes by that i dont see a woman that looks 10 times better than selma in the streets of NY , and lets not get into the acting...please not the acting.....some nice boobs that are prolly saggy AF when the bras come off.....#Trust

The end of the work day so near I can taste the loud...

Picked this grail up the other day. Something I've wanted since 95..buzz w/ spaceship. Nostalgic is real

Yo man i just copped something like this too , although your is way doper :pimp: repped

Actively looking for a new job and my current boss told me today I'll be getting a raise starting in August.

Will still continue to look and apply *Ye shrug*
These funnies and nostalgic toys

Gonna order San adreas for my ps2

On July fourth I saw a woodyq

Hmmmm you think you could divert some of that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji][emoji]128266[/emoji] my way
He just sends me a qp every couple months and thats  my personal smoke
pimp.gif

I could be making money in my neighborhood too but i aint about selling weed. Too bulky and smells bad..
laugh.gif

Even when it's vacuum sealed it still smells?
Naa when i get it theres no smell til you cut it open. But i aint tryna vacum seal peoples ozs and **** , too much hastle
laugh.gif

I'd rather just burn and not worry about getting caught selling. My tolerance is pretty crazy too i gotta have a few ozs around at all times
roll.gif

when i get to like a halfie left i hit up my boy and in two days i got a new qp
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom