the thread about nothing...

Went to this little "get together" after I got off work tonight. Pulled up at a ******* motel and mogs is hot boxing the bathroom, and taking selfies on a dingy *** bed in the corner. Bounced after about 20 minutes. Maybe I'm boring. Idk. That's just not a place I like to be. Felt so high school like. Too old for that kind of stuff.

/rant

Had me contemplating life on the way home :smh: told my girl to never invite me anywhere like that again. Got me furious rn.
Damn homie you heated af go easy on the girl pretty sure she wanted you to unwind and relax after a day of work. But I understand where you're coming from was in the same boat 2 years back my past friend had to live out a motel for 6 months always threw wild hangouts with drugs and ****. I went to visit him one day his place felt like a drug house blinds closed shut, no air circulation just straight dank and he had cocaine lines on the table :smh: :smh: had to cut him off after that sadly. Coming from a good home and seeing your friend subjecting to living in filth tugs at heart bad.

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii
We talked for a good hour bruh. I got everything off my chest. Felt good. Felt DAMN good. I told her where I'm coming from, and she understood that. Always good to be able to vent to her, man. It wasn't her fault or anything. Just not my vibe.

ogmcmxcii ogmcmxcii
We talked for a good hour bruh. I got everything off my chest. Felt good. Felt DAMN good. I told her where I'm coming from, and she understood that. Always good to be able to vent to her, man. It wasn't her fault or anything. Just not my vibe.
I feel you some things you just outgrow honestly. Feels great to be taking bigger steps of maturity doesn't it? How your mindset now perceives things is way different compared to others. I rather be boring than a sellout for some fun.

Leaving for the last island for my Hawaii trip tomorrow 
frown.gif

Even when it's vacuum sealed it still smells?
Naa when i get it theres no smell til you cut it open. But i aint tryna vacum seal peoples ozs and **** , too much hastle
laugh.gif

I'd rather just burn and not worry about getting caught selling. My tolerance is pretty crazy too i gotta have a few ozs around at all times
roll.gif

when i get to like a halfie left i hit up my boy and in two days i got a new qp
pimp.gif
zip sealing is pretty easy actually. get the machine from wal mart. **** takes literally 10 seconds at most.

When you're on BP looking for a buss down but she doesn't take black clients 
mean.gif
mean.gif

he was just such a good kid . smart as **** , went to harvard for a semester . I never knew he was using heroin like that . I knew he tried it but i thought it was just a one time thing. This is just all starting to feel like my fault in some way . I know 5 different junkies who have od'd this past month and all survived . And my buddy has to do it once and die
mean.gif

Life is just not fair .. sorry for venting i just had to get that off my chest. I think ima be okay

Coming back from vacation, especially during the summertime suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. At least it's Friday. What up TAN, it's been forever.

Condolences to @chandler6008
. May your best bro rest peacefully. 

Thanks fam I really appreciate it . Just don't know how to deal with this right now . I love nt though y'all are a bunch of cool dudes . Didn't really have anyone to tell about it so I posted it here . And y'all helped me a lot with just the kind words . I tried to rep you all . I really appreciate it more than you realize . You guys really made me feel better with just a few posts . Not a lot of websites I could say that about . If any . So thanks again guys , gonna go try to see his family today and help them out.

Just seeing my posts at the top of last page all joking around and **** . And by the bottom of the same page I made the post about him . Life can change so fast . I hope y'all have a good day today and I hope all your friends and fam are doing good .

feels great wearing shorts to work for once today since its a Summer day theme. Only bad thing bout today is i forgot my damn charger and headphones at home, i got a long day ahead of me smh 

Back
Top Bottom