the thread about nothing...

random question..

how many of you know how to back up a trailer?

i semi know how to.

I do. I learned when I was getting my humvee license. the key is that the trailer will go in the opposite direction that you turn the wheel. Just takes some practice and muscle memory

11/27...my body is so ready. 8)

Nice cover 8)

She looking too thin. Was so much sexier around the time she had that video where she was Method Man's old lady.

Pretty sure she's wearing a corset or a belt.

Either way those yambs would get the italian herb and cheese treatment like a BBW.

Last edited:
random question..

how many of you know how to back up a trailer?

i semi know how to.

If i take my time and no ones watching i can do it pretty well :lol:

but all of our damn trailers and work trucks (including mine :stoneface: ) have some sort of rear end dents or broken tail lights because people are careless

my boss had bought a 1 year old 2011 dodge ram for personal use, but we were short on trucks for 3 weeks, and by the end of it it had a fender bender, broken tail light, and a big dent on the side from hitting a pole :smh:

All I want is a big thick booty chick laying on my in panties while I eat my cereal and take in today's episode of Maury.....Is that too much to ask for

Have you guys ever seen CB4 ? **** brings the lulz so many quotables :lol:

poster.jpg

straight outta locash a crazy MFer named gusto..!

poster.jpg

Man, this is like one of the best parody type movies I've ever seen :lol: :pimp:

And Khandi Alexander :evil: One of the main reasons I rocked with CSI: Miami all those years :lol:

tumblr_lkl2keg1YG1qg4uuho1_500.gif

Have people been banned? I've yet to see on :nerd:

Besides Big Shrimpin from the Italian Cheese Yambs thread, not really sure

Last edited:
Just put this on repeat and let life work itself out

in my top 3 tracks on the album. :smokin

repped for drowning out my Ninja breaking down this ice, whey, bananas, strawberries, and blueberries.

poster.jpg

son...... bout to download and rewatch.

I love this damn movie :lol:

Have people been banned? I've yet to see on :nerd:

I think Alpha Dog got banned for a link in here. other than that, I don't know :nerd:

Last edited:
Charlie Murphy is hilarious in it..everything he says pretty much :lol:

"so you finally ready for the big **** huh" :rofl:

poster.jpg

Did you know a black man invented ice cream?
No, no, no. Now how the hell a black man gonna invent ice cream in hot-*** Africa? Tell me that!

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO REACT WHEN PEOPLE ASK IF YOU'RE GAY? VOL. NOT GAY thread has me in tears......`

Anybody watch The Chew? My girl got me hooked. She DVR's it so she can watch it when she gets home from work, I started watching it a few months ago, now Im hooked LMFAOOO. I love food!

Back
Top Bottom