the thread about nothing...

almost cried like a btch 

Last edited:
Comed has to be the foulest company on the planet

how do you lose $600+ dollars & tell the customer they cant find it & oh well :smh:

how do you accept a payment 6 days ago....... turn off my service today....... call me & say it was a mistake but you cant fix it until tomorrow WTF :smh:

monopoly at its finest...& there is jack **** i can do about it...........If i had a choice i would def be with another company

Last edited:
All good fam, you like what you like I'm not knocking that. Sometimes I fly off the handle a bit regarding race, I apologize for my comments.

Back to the thread of nothingness...

Who knew K Michelle was sitting on something this heavy :wow: :tongue: :evil:
LL

And for nowitzess :lol:

jtauqf.png

:wow: :wow: :wow:

insert mike miller gif

Man, my brain, and in turn my heart, has been racked with revenge and bitterness all week. Almost caused me to mess my situation all up. :smh:

Let it go, bros. It is much better to in the end. No one is worth it.

Listening to the album in my avy makes that purging process all the more easier.

Last edited:
I hate the fact that I can't look at the booty thread at work, and when I get home. I completely forget to get back on NT :smh:

man bump ak she's a homewrecker :lol: & she broke my heart marring that rat lookin swizz beats .... i had plans of poppin twins in her :lol:

Last edited:
feelin burned out

How'd the move go yesterday? Any play, or at least set something up....?
mannnn I told her like the day before we was gonna go out to eat like around 8 . so she texts me at 9 sayin she already ate with her sister, :stoneface: so I was like let's go downtown she was like "I'm tired" , so I'm like :stoneface: , so I hit her with the "let's jus chill at my crib" she says "ehh not really" :lol: shorty got the nerve to say I be Mia , had to cancel her bro, we been talkin since may but something about her make me wanna Ocho her, I aint helpin her move in either

Last edited:
I might be a little late but i just heard this guys music for the first time. Its simply amazing

[Video][/Video]

Back
Top Bottom