the thread about nothing...

So after 4 days of silence my ex-gf finally hit me up last night. Despite my ex before her visiting for 3 weeks in January, she's still moving to my area and wants to be with me as much as possible. Who said you can't have your cake and eat it too :pimp:

Didn't you make it clear to her that you wasn't, nor would you ever be, in love with her? This could turn out to be bad fambly.

Boundaries and rules must be set from jump so ol' girl don't do something foolish.

:smh:

tumblr_m6z1h4gMrC1rxvmfno1_500.png

|I :smh: had to cut this shorty i rele had feelings for off, really thought she was somebody special but recently nah , how u gonna text me sayin i be mia but whenever i try to make plans you always bluff , 3 times the charm , good riddance

Ya'll seen Lupe's new album cover?

Interesting. That damn parental advisory sticker. :smh:

But it begs the question that with a "statement" of an album cover like that, couldn't one find ways to express their thoughts without the use of cursing?

Last edited:
Well...... i dont know how to explain it- I just have never found a really dark skinned woman that attractive. I guess i just dont see that as any different than you not findin Asian women attractive (nor do i usually). Dirk's girl is fine. I dont think i deserve a frown or shaking head though- but :\ honesty is my policy. I always hear black dudes going ham about Serena Williams, sometimes Venus too- and I'm always like :x (they both look manly to me)

Nah it's cool bro I get it. Dark skin is just not attractive right. :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't get why y'all are so picky about the female's skin color :smh:...there's beautiful women of allllll ethnicities and from all continents (except maybe Antarctica) :lol: You can't even try to generalize imo b/c there's so many exceptions to whatever the stereotypes may be :smokin :smokin :smokin

Still talking about dark skin women? Aint nothing wrong w em. I've seen some beautiful dark skin chicks. I dont prefer em, but I also dont discriminate.

Now he switches it to he doesn't discriminate :rofl:

You're no better than your weak *** ancestors. Have a stadium of seats ole triple k *** boy.

This day is moving slow, but it's time for me to head to my school bookstore during my lunch and cop this book and a new backpack for my DJ gear as well. Financial Aid FTW :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom