the thread about nothing...

Never ever been attracted to an Asian woman. I love white women .

Same here, but if you were doing pron- would you say no Asian women?
Yep. The only Asian chick I ever found attractive is Olivia Munn. She doesn't look Asian to me though so that is probably why .

I used to think Asian chicks were meh.Nowadays,they been looking fine. :evil:
023.JPG

311kygm.jpg

LL

tumblr_m8tresARCM1qzexq3o1_500.gif

ads in the middle of the page now.. what the hell is going on?

since i have ad-block there's just a random x in the middle of the page.

ads in the middle of the page now.. what the hell is going on?

since i have ad-block there's just a random x in the middle of the page.

the site has been acting weird. whenever i multiquote the order is all messed up and my text is inside the quote.

Other quick notes on today's jury duty:

~ How am I the youngest person in the jury? Everyone is at least ten years older than I am.
~ If you are 90+, you shouldn't be coming to jury duty. The judge had to literally yell at two men that were really really old.
~ If you are an older lady (50s) and not hot (not a MILF), don't openly talk about sexual encounters in public.
~ Jos should not be dressed in their work clothes.
~ Why was I the best dressed person there? When the judge was interviewing other jurors, there were professionals there wearing shorts and a tee. I looked like I was trained by the "Dressing Better Thread."

Most of all, I should I have exaggerated all the encounters I have had with law enforcement.

Trying to book my brother a flight from miami to charlotte and the price is $400 with a layover in ATL but there is a flight from miami to atlanta with a layover in charlotte for $190...really though :smh: :lol:

Whatever happened to the rumor of JB releasing true to OG retros with premium materials? They had a code (or designation) name for it and everything....

Back
Top Bottom