the thread about nothing...

Females sure love to play these little games. Ain't got time for that ****. Wasting my ******g time.
I was trynna smang some single mother from DA HOOD, she saw my crib and told me, "she likes to go out to nice places", she should have thought about that before having a kid with some scumbag :tongue:
also, I'm drunk, been hitting bars a lot, hope to meet a new gf soon.
also
my ex gives me hope that there are still good women out there, even though we didn't work out.
I wish we were still friends, but I know that it's never that simple.
hope she's happy, if you're reading this **** YOU, just in case.

Females sure love to play these little games. Ain't got time for that ****. Wasting my ******g time.
e65.gif
:rofl:

this just reminded me of all the crews whos names used to ring bells. r.i.p. to what they once were

here lies.

DPG
TS
ruff ryders
cash money
no limit
dipset
badboy
roc-a-fella
g-unit

Other than Terror Squad (I detest Fat Joe), seeing them listed out like that is damn near depressing :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
this chick I subscribe to on youtube just sang an awesome cover to a song from The Little Mermaid( random, I know). It was so good it made me realize I had never saw the whole movie ( I only saw manly disney movies as a kid). So now Im gonna spend the next 2 hours watching it. Pssh, who needs a gf

so hes out of line for having a preference? i like tiddays with big areolas and boppers with curly hair.

K cool. Preference is all good. I don't blame him for not wanting his women toooo dark :rolleyes

god forbid :smh:  meanwhile in kenya

whoo.png

Well...... i dont know how to explain it- I just have never found a really dark skinned woman that attractive. I guess i just dont see that as any different than you not findin Asian women attractive (nor do i usually). Dirk's girl is fine. I dont think i deserve a frown or shaking head though- but :\ honesty is my policy. I always hear black dudes going ham about Serena Williams, sometimes Venus too- and I'm always like :x

dawg, not even the body?

Last edited:
so hes out of line for having a preference? i like tiddays with big areolas and boppers with curly hair.

K cool. Preference is all good. I don't blame him for not wanting his women toooo dark :rolleyes

god forbid :smh:  meanwhile in kenya

whoo.png

Well...... i dont know how to explain it- I just have never found a really dark skinned woman that attractive. I guess i just dont see that as any different than you not findin Asian women attractive (nor do i usually). Dirk's girl is fine. I dont think i deserve a frown or shaking head though- but :\ honesty is my policy. I always hear black dudes going ham about Serena Williams, sometimes Venus too- and I'm always like :x

dawg, not even the body?

continue.....

dont know about yall... but a caramel to dark skinned chick...

w/ that rump just bouncing.. that skin... THEM YAMBS...

LAAAAAWD the yambs on a dark skinned skinny...

Back
Top Bottom