the thread about nothing...

dont know about yall... but a caramel to dark skinned chick...

w/ that rump just bouncing.. that skin... THEM YAMBS...

LAAAAAWD the yambs on a dark skinned skinny...

and they almost always have BEAUTIFUL skin too....I dont care, I want to marry me a beautiful chocolate lady.

People who wear chuck taylors...

What size do you wear in chucks and what size do you wear in regular soes (jordans, lebrons, etc.....)

The Cure?

What music 'don't' you listen to?

the cure? that's a burt bacharach cover in a robot voice. but to answer your question i don't exclude any type of music. if its dope its dope. if anything you mentioned one group i don't listen to, and not because i think they suck. just never sat down with it. i mostly listen to anything that would be considered "rap" related, reggae/dancehall, EDM, sample sources/breaks, funk, disco, anything with robots/falsetto singing ..................the list goes on.

true party starter.

Last edited:
People who wear chuck taylors...

What size do you wear in chucks and what size do you wear in regular soes (jordans, lebrons, etc.....)

8.5 in vans and chucks, 9 in dunks and janoskis ( do the them being narrow). So the more padding the shoe, the bigger the size and since chucks arent very padded, id say a half size smaller than my "normal" size

dat telepop :smokin

I just almost died watching dude from Ohio hear his verdict. his expressions :lol:

"defendant shall serve 2 years on that count..."

"ohh sh-*faints*" :lol: :lol:

all you MILF lovers, please stand for your national anthem.

and for the fellas whose girl don't be getting dressed up anymore.

sweapants with the righting on the bottom
and the birkenstocks with the strap to the side
got your head wrapped up lso you look like aunt jemima
but i keep tellin myself that you're fiiiiiiiiine.

that boy is a fool for these. :rofl:

Last edited:
Don't know how/why this thread exploded, but I'm not reading the last twenty pages I missed.

The prosecutor for the case I'm in the jury for is :pimp: .
I was staring at dem thighs the entire case.

she obviously knows what she's doing.

:lol: .

On an unrelated note, she asked who from the jurors didn't drink/like alcohol. I raised my hand. She asked me why and I responded, "I don't like the taste." Without missing a beat, she's like "Aren't you a third-year college student? You aren't even twenty-one. You shouldn't drink alcohol anyway."

The only thought in my head was "Heavenly blessed divine beauty, please sit on my face."

:wow:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
On an unrelated note, she asked who from the jurors didn't drink/like alcohol. I raised my hand. She asked me why and I responded, "I don't like the taste." Without missing a beat, she's like "Aren't you a third-year college student? You aren't even twenty-one. You shouldn't drink alcohol anyway."
The only thought in my head was "Heavenly blessed divine beauty, please sit on my face."
embarassed.gif
what's the case about

she remembered your vitals, make that move playa.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

u sholda told her that u do other things that only 18 + are allowed to do

Cosign

walked into the kitchen and 10 crickets were there waitng for me

any tips on getting rid of them? im gunna spray the whole house tomorrow but any other tips would be appriciated

Cosign

teach her how to douglas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom