the thread about nothing...

the use of the godfather sample in genius, if it would have been a nas solo i would have been happier.

Last edited:
when it comes to chinese food, if it ain't the boneless ribs with the shrimp fried rice i don't want it.

what do you guys get?

asian girls are decent
eyes.gif
they got no hips or no mass 0 lower body breh
laugh.gif
so thats a no go

theyre cute though

Crooked I is the illest rapper in Slaughterhouse.
His flow's def my fav. No atlantic.

Do you remember when their first album dropped?...someone had cut out all of Joe Budden's verses and released the Joe-less edition.

**** had me dying. :lol:

Last edited:
His flow's def my fav. No atlantic.
Do you remember when their first album dropped?...someone had cut out all of Joe Budden's verses and released the Joe-less edition.
**** had me dying.
laugh.gif
lol did you say no atlantic as in no ocean as in no frank ocean as in no homo or am i reaching

These girls I work with are all talking mess about each other to me but when they interact it's the most hilarious fakest stuff I've seen. Every day I go into work and I've got some new story to hear without even asking :lol:

the use of the godfather sample in genius, if it would have been a nas solo i would have been happier.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

He was severely outrapped on that song though.... 
40 REPS!!!! 3 Ribbonz

Last edited:
“Backstage, underage/adolescent/How ya doing? Fine, she replied/I sighed, I like to do the wild thing.” how in the hell was BBD able to get away with that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom