the thread about nothing...

Same here, but if you were doing pron- would you say no Asian women? Question of the night, i suppose. I wouldnt say no in pron based on race (seen as how its a job, unless it effected the money). In everyday life though, I stick to white, hispanic, and light skinned black chicks.I was reading through the Mr Marcus thread and the racial stigma topic. It is disappointing how SOME view IR relationships, specifically black men/white women- just keep in mind it isnt all (tends to be older generations). But i do know what yall are talking about

Nowitzness I can tell you're a good dude and mean no harm but cmon fam.

After reading how the pron industry works from that article if I were an actor I wouldn't smash anything but Black women on screen. Period dot the end.

Same here, but if you were doing pron- would you say no Asian women? Question of the night, i suppose. I wouldnt say no in pron based on race (seen as how its a job, unless it effected the money). In everyday life though, I stick to white, hispanic, and light skinned black chicks.I was reading through the Mr Marcus thread and the racial stigma topic. It is disappointing how SOME view IR relationships, specifically black men/white women- just keep in mind it isnt all (tends to be older generations). But i do know what yall are talking about

Nowitzness I can tell you're a good dude and mean no harm but cmon fam.

After reading how the pron industry works from that article if I were an actor I wouldn't smash anything but Black women on screen. Period dot the end.

so hes out of line for having a preference? i like tiddays with big areolas and boppers with curly hair.

Last edited:
....Hm so Paul Ryan got down with the sistas in college? Would never have guessed that :lol:

"They like our music, and love our food, and women but despise us, and will never look at us as equals."

**** them crackers.

:wow: and to think you wanted to come to my future wedding, you just wanted my white women :rofl:
I'm not that familiar with Paul Ryan, but does he have a history of prejudice or something?

Not directly I don't believe, but some of his policies he endorses are pretty indicative of his "feelings" toward the urban communities, the naacp gave him a 10/100 on civil rights issues

I have a moustache that's subtle.

How does one grow a thicker moustache? 
nerd.gif
more french cooch.

so hes out of line for having a preference? i like tiddays with big areolas and boppers with curly hair.

K cool. Preference is all good. I don't blame him for not wanting his women toooo dark :rolleyes

it honestly seems like alot of black men want anything but a black woman. I hear alot of guys say that they would only mess with a lightskinned or white woman. Sad to see that our preferences dont include the vast majority of our women

If you fail to see beauty in every race, you are truly missing out on life; and I truly feel sorry for you and your future sons and daughters.
mean.gif

With that being said:

it honestly seems like alot of black men want anything but a black woman. I hear alot of guys say that they would only mess with a lightskinned or white woman. Sad to see that our preferences dont include the vast majority of our women

True. I'm not even gonna lie I was a victim of the light skin complex when I was younger, looking back at it now I'm almost ashamed that I turned a lot of our
women down because of that thought process.

What tv show should i start next ?

black mirror

It's only 3 episodes, subversive, clever and really well done.
It's in the vein of Gattaca, Minority Report, V for Vendetta and 1984.
Like a modern Twilight Zone.

both y'all can burn in hell. got ready to play this and realized its not on netflix >: :lol:

shh, go to sleep

the edit after i repped

tumblr_m8fu3etzdf1r6v7x1.gif

good looks tho

why is it a green screen? is there something about that color or did the first person to use it just like green or something?

If we do get to heaven what do we do there?
Do we just chill and do what we want?
Reflect on our lives/ ask unanswered questions?
Hang around the universe like the watcher?

Just thinking aloud here, guys.

If we do get to heaven what do we do there?
Do we just chill and do what we want?
Reflect on our lives/ ask unanswered questions?
Hang around the universe like the watcher?
Just thinking aloud here, guys
If you do get to heaven you become a king and priest...says so in the bible.

But we should probably dead this conversation before certain doctors see it.

True. I'm not even gonna lie I was a victim of the light skin complex when I was younger, looking back at it now I'm almost ashamed that I turned a lot of our
women down because of that thought process.

This I'm 21 and just now figuring it out.

Back
Top Bottom