the thread about nothing...

Anything by Akira Kurosawa (Ran, Yojimbo, Samurai 7 etc).

The Twilight Samurai

that's all I can think of...

Could I use a new set of workout buddies? YES!

those pants
mean.gif
they make even the most pancake booty girls had a donk
mean.gif
the trickery
It's true. I see it ALL the time at school.

But when the girls are actually thick....oh my! 
http://www.razansworld.com/2012/03/01/perfect-day-to-trx/

more here
pimp.gif

https://twitter.com/#!/MsRAZAN

NT I gotchu bros.
@MsRAZAN8xnb2z.jpg
glasses.gif
 Good discovery Nawzlew

Just peep that black woman appreciation post for the first time in a minute...

Great material. However the asian woman appreciation thread >>>>>

Never ever been attracted to an Asian woman. I love white women but with them there's always a disconnect between us. I feel like the Sista's are the only
ones equipped to understand my mental.

i dont trust a man without a moustache
I have a moustache that's subtle.

How does one grow a thicker moustache? :nerd:

shaving has helped for me, mine used to be whispy but after shaving it off a couple time the hairs grew back coarser. mine wont ever get to the tom seleck/pancho villa status tho.

:\ I'm 21 and don't have a moustache or beard. Straight baby face

:lol:, its all good folk. you get to save money on upkeep.

Last edited:
Females sure love to play these little games. Ain't got time for that ****. Wasting my ******g time.

I have a moustache that's subtle.

How does one grow a thicker moustache? 
nerd.gif
shaving has helped for me, mine used to be whispy but after shaving it off a couple time the hairs grew back coarser. mine wont ever get to the tom seleck/pancho villa status tho.
Thanks! I'm scared to cut it because, I've never shaved it, and you can NOW barely see it. Imma think about it. 

Last edited:
This has to be the best Neptunes beat (other the ones on Hell Hath No Fury)[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

What about grinding? 
pimp.gif

Grindin' is/was the most influential beat of childhood 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, knew all the lyrics even though i never truly understood what they meant 
laugh.gif

What tv show should i start next ?

black mirror

It's only 3 episodes, subversive, clever and really well done.
It's in the vein of Gattaca, Minority Report, V for Vendetta and 1984.
Like a modern Twilight Zone.

both y'all can burn in hell. got ready to play this and realized its not on netflix >: :lol:

shh, go to sleep

Last edited:
I'm jealous of everyone who doesn't have to shave :smh: Im so torn cuz I hate fubes but look 16 without facial hair.

....Hm so Paul Ryan got down with the sistas in college? Would never have guessed that :lol:

"They like our music, and love our food, and women but despise us, and will never look at us as equals."

**** them crackers.

This has to be the best Neptunes beat (other the ones on Hell Hath No Fury)[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

What about grinding? 
pimp.gif

Grindin' is/was the most influential beat of childhood 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, knew all the lyrics even though i never truly understood what they meant 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love it when I go back and listen to songs and finally understood what they were rapping about. I memorized so many lyrics not knowing what they meant at all. Grinding was one of those songs

I can only grow that "fresh out of high school beard" It looks nice for about two weeks then just becomes a mess.

Last edited:
Never ever been attracted to an Asian woman. I love white women .

Same here, but if you were doing pron- would you say no Asian women? Question of the night, i suppose. I wouldnt say no in pron based on race (seen as how its a job, unless it effected the money). In everyday life though, I stick to white, hispanic, and light skinned black chicks.I was reading through the Mr Marcus thread and the racial stigma topic. It is disappointing how SOME view IR relationships, specifically black men/white women- just keep in mind it isnt all (tends to be older generations). But i do know what yall are talking about

this is my selection pool, but thats due to the lack of diversity in my area. if asian, pakistani/indian (i know thats supposed to be asian, but not to me) or other ethnicity boppers were choosing i would be receptive.

Back
Top Bottom