the thread about nothing...

i can't hate a chick who smokes if i do it. but when i quit ill want a chick who doesn't

for everybody who doesn't like it, does it bother you if they only :smokin ?

Ya'll seen Lupe's new album cover?

Lupe-Fiasco-Food-Liquor-II-The-Great-American-Rap-Album-Cover.jpg

Waited a good 10 seconds for this to load :rofl:

women who smoke ciggs < by far the biggest turnoff don't they kno that that smell lingures with them everywhere
I feel you on this.. **** is just unattractive and the smell that comes along witha smoker
sick.gif
ccouldn't do it
i dont mind it, aint like she smokin crack,
Word.
Just remember fellas , if she smokes she pokes. Scientific fact women who smoke have more sex and will have sex quicker  with you than a chick who doesn't. 

Nt bros I need Ur help.
Me and my boy decided to take it retro and pokemon battle. Emerald vs fire red . I'm using emerald. I'm torn on my lineup.
Locks are .
Swampert
Charizard
Gengar
Electabuzz
Now here's where I'm torn I also had Dragonite and Salamance in the starting line up . But I'm torn on who to leave /take out being that they're both basically the same so I can use that slot on a Grass Type. My Dragonite got killer moves , hyper beam, ice beam etc . My salamance knows mainly dragon moves but has more Hp... They're all the same level level (100) . What would yall do?
(No legendary pokemons) :nerd:

obviously, HEAVY SPOILERS for The Dark Knight Rises...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

most of these are
grin.gif
, but the cops in the tunnel...

These are usually funny to me IDK Shrugs This was hilarious
Nt bros I need Ur help.
Me and my boy decided to take it retro and pokemon battle. Emerald vs fire red . I'm using emerald. I'm torn on my lineup.
Locks are .
Swampert
Charizard
Gengar
Electabuzz
Now here's where I'm torn I also had Dragonite and Salamance in the starting line up . But I'm torn on who to leave /take out being that they're both basically the same so I can use that slot on a Grass Type. My Dragonite got killer moves , hyper beam, ice beam etc . My salamance knows mainly dragon moves but has more Hp... They're all the same level level (100) . What would yall do?
(No legendary pokemons) 
nerd.gif
Arent Salamences stats way better? Plus Dragon Claw

Last edited:
Pink foams :stoneface:

Thinking about just telling this shorty I wanna smash flatout. We've been civil for too long, I want dem guts. :evil:

So I found out this chick I'm talking, her BF committed suicide about a year ago :smh: she bout to get dropped from
The roster

Can someone link me to the page with the oh you mad cause im stylin on you Memes?!? Reps for whoever does it first :D

Last edited:
so much to quote :wow:

anyway,

sig check :D

:nerd: backstory?
it is incredibly sad and I feel sorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.
whats more cowardly than stealing from someone, some ol punk ****...
this new generation is doomed to ****. no morals, no integrity, no ethics

Last edited:
I bought Pokemon Sould Silver last weekend and I've just been playing whenever I can. Gen 2 was the GOAT man. It was back then and it still is now. Gen 3 was ok but thats where it stopped for me. My line up was too real too

Typholosion

Flamethrower

Thunderpunch

Rollout

Sunny Day

Espeon

Bite

Psychic

Iron Tail

Morning Sun

Umbreon

Bite 

Psychic

Hyper Beam

Moonlight

Ampharos

Thunderbolt

Dynamic Punch

Thunder Wave

Body Slam

Vaporeon

Surf

Ice Beam

Bite

Rest

Zapdos/Lugia/Steelix/Scizor/Skaromy depending on who I was playing. 
nerd.gif
 backstory?
it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.

Last edited:
:lol:
:nerd: backstory?
it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.
nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread :frown: which saddens me because i would have contributed

I read the story of your cousin sending kicks first, to brownsville :wow: sorry to hear... any update?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom