the thread about nothing...

lance armstrong about to be stripped of his legacy without throwing a single punch

Picking up some cool grey 4's tomorrow. OG box, retro card, worn once. 
nthat.gif
 Been wanting these forever. That feeling where you finally get a shoe you've been wanting for the longest time
nthat.gif

Bruh,

BET just premiered the Lupe ***** bad record. I just find it ironic how they premier that record, and on the same countdown there's a record that's the exact opposite, with rozay saying "Drop that p**** *****"...

Something isn't right about that.

there is nothing wrong with thats actually what is needed a balance between ny,south, midwest, cali, trap, introspective, club, pop, weed, souful songs etc...

Last edited:
Can't detour when you're at war with your city why run for it?

Just ride with me, just die with me, that gun store

Right there, when you fight, dont fight fair cause you'll never win

Wooooooooooooopty WOOOOOP

I been busy with work and havnt kept in touch...I am planning a trip to Vegas in sept. and i remember seeing a post that showed 5 free nights in vegas??? can someone link me to that thread?????

I don't have the link but just search "Total Rewards by Caesar" on Facebook. And it's actually a bulk deal where you pay a set amount for five nights that you can schedule on any dates that they don't have blacked out.

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
backstory?
it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.
whats more cowardly than stealing from someone, some ol punk ****...
this new generation is doomed to ****. no morals, no integrity, no ethics
nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread
frown.gif
which saddens me because i would have contributed
Tradition was for whoever won the box, to send one out?

Meh, I'm moving to a new place this weekend.

I'll see if I can come up with a box if I find anything random during the move
laugh.gif
yea 6ringsmj is a loser. im srs too i hate ppl like that.

:lol:
:nerd: backstory?

it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.

whats more cowardly than stealing from someone, some ol punk ****...

this new generation is doomed to ****. no morals, no integrity, no ethics
nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread :frown: which saddens me because i would have contributed

Tradition was for whoever won the box, to send one out?

Meh, I'm moving to a new place this weekend.

I'll see if I can come up with a box if I find anything random during the move :lol:
yea 6ringsmj is a loser. im srs too i hate ppl like that.

if someone could continue the tradition it would be much appreciated :nerd:

Been putting money into my bank account daily without spending any of it in the process.

/feelsreallygoodman

Has anyone watched Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell? I can't be the only one who thinks this **** isn't funny. He says some mildly humorous things but overall he is awkward and boring. 

Has anyone watched Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell? I can't be the only one who thinks this **** isn't funny. He says some mildly humorous things but overall he is awkward and boring. 

my thoughts exactly, i want the show to win but that **** is weak. if the next show sucks im gonna give it up for good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom