"Yeah ok alright
eyes.gif
"

Even though ya'll ****** might not cuss like me
At the end of the night ya'll just trying to **** like me

My *****
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I'm almost finished with 24.. it was one of the more popular/long running dramas I never watched. It's definitely an entertaining ride... some storylines/characters were less than exciting.. but I took the good with the bad and I've really enjoyed it.

I've liked most of the twists and turns, even though the format does tend to get boring.. a threat, Jack breaks the rules, someone is a traitor, Jack is hurt, gets revenge, etc. But one of the surprises towards the end of season 8 had me flat out furious.

Spoiler follows

I just finished the episode and I"m not done with the series yet so barring some BS miracle ending where she didn't die.. but I was outraged that Renee died. I get that Jack seeking revenge the final episodes will be awesome and all that.. but jesus christ can't the guy catch one break?

I know he has Kim back and he now has the granddaughter.. but the guy has sex ONE TIME and boom.. she dies. Not to mention, she was a redhead with big breasts who could also kick serious ***, so that's awesome... but Jack didn't deserve that. Teri dying? I'm cool with it and was great for story. The blonde older sister from season 2? Yeah, write her off and give her a 1 minute reference in season 3.. no problem. Audrey getting messed up because of the Chinese? Ehhh... kind of lame but the other stuff with her was decent. But Renee? COME ON. At least dangle the hope that she survives a few episodes. I was pissed.
There's been plenty of gut punching/sad moments.. Palmer getting killed.. Edgar dying.. Mason sacrificing himself with the nuke.. Jack having to kill Chappelle.. plenty more dramatic moments that had me sad, angry, or other good reactions from a TV drama. But with this I just feel like enough is enough and give the guy a damn break already. Certainly the show seemed to run out of ideas and recycled similar devices but I feel like Jack deserved this happy ending. I'll reserve judgment until the final episode but as of right now.. BOOOOO BRING BACK AGENT HOT REDHEAD
What were your favorite seasons/

imo...24 seasons 4 and 5 were the most hype. fun broadcast TV seasons of anything I've seen.

Edgar dying was one of the funniest things I've seen. I thought it was just me, but then I went to school the next day and everyone was clowning on it. The way he said 'Chloe' haunts me. Tears were had. They killed the most annoying character on the show in the most comical way they could imagine. Kudos forever.

and season 7 was nice for what it was...I mean...I thought this show was dead and done after that terrible season 6...so that they could bounce back and put something good together... :smokin

I used to love 24...I could never watch it again, but there's so many moments that are forever and I'll gladly recommend seasons 3, 4, 5 and 7 to any dude.

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.

My sister in France gets 50 days vacation a year compared to my petty 15.

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.

I think about this from time to time, specifically today...looking at how ppl look like ******g zombies on their way to work this morning.

Doesnt seem like that would ever happen here

:lol:
:nerd: backstory?

it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.

whats more cowardly than stealing from someone, some ol punk ****...

this new generation is doomed to ****. no morals, no integrity, no ethics
nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread :frown: which saddens me because i would have contributed

Tradition was for whoever won the box, to send one out?

Meh, I'm moving to a new place this weekend.

I'll see if I can come up with a box if I find anything random during the move :lol:
yea 6ringsmj is a loser. im srs too i hate ppl like that.

if someone could continue the tradition it would be much appreciated :nerd:

i think hes gonna pop up one day and be like

Congratulations ... to ______ you have won .. the box about nothing !

on a random page :nerd:

i feel you but it will never happen, most U.S. employers are trying to get away with less.

:lol:
:nerd: backstory?

it is incredibly sad and I feel aorry for your and upbringing if you're scammer.

nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread :frown: which saddens me because i would have contributed

I'll see if I can come up with a box if I find anything random during the move :lol:

if someone could continue the tradition it would be much appreciated :nerd:

on a random page :nerd:

im thinking the same thing, but with a little twist. be on the look out for new users in the thread and he'll pick one of them.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
backstory?

nothing, really.. just that he killed the 'tradition' of the thread
frown.gif
which saddens me because i would have contributed

I'll see if I can come up with a box if I find anything random during the move
laugh.gif
if someone could continue the tradition it would be much appreciated
nerd.gif

on a random page
nerd.gif
Maybe, I doubt it....he's stopped posting in here since his sn has been mentioned a few times

Would have been cool though, alot of cool/entertaining **** could have been passed to the regs in here if it continued.

Wish I knew how to embed. Got to learn how to do that for cases like this :frown:

Anyway, This song is hitting the nail on the head for me right now.

"And I don't even care about all of her features,
man if everybody know her then I swear I don't need her"

No surprises there NT is a cool community but a lot of people in this world are self centered self absorbed ou for self strictly folks. There are still a few good people out there and when you meet them it is refreshing. There is still hope.

Make a list of folks down to participate. I'm down to send a box out.

Wish I knew how to embed. Got to learn how to do that for cases like this :frown:

use the video button next to the photo button in the text editor or just place the youtube link between these commands [VIDEO but put a ] at the end of the first video

Last edited:
Wish I knew how to embed. Got to learn how to do that for cases like this
frown.gif

Rich Editor just click source at the top right of the reply box, post embed code, click source again...voila

BBCode Editor? Just post the embed code and post.

or like cocotaso said

You're covered

"Wrestling with a headache that was spawned in hell by the devil himself"

'

but then again

Last edited:
Just checking in... for page 1000.

Too many videos. I remember the good old days when we would describe things in words instead.

No surprises there NT is a cool community but a lot of people in this world are self centered self absorbed ou for self strictly folks. There are still a few good people out there and when you meet them it is refreshing. There is still hope.

put me on that list. i gotta alotta random stuff someone else would enjoy

Rich Editor just click source at the top right of the reply box, post embed code, click source again...voila

BBCode Editor? Just post the embed code and post.

or like cocotaso said

You're covered

and from what i see only youtube or vimeo vids work, but someone posted a vid from another source in here. i would like to know how.

i am down as well, the list has begun.

Back
Top Bottom