the thread about nothing...

I'm sippin a brew right now, about to puff some more blackberry- this joint sounds righteous! Wish i had some gold instead
nthat.gif
Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothin
Catch cases, come out frontin, smokin somethin
Sippin White Russians, chick in the Benz bumpin

Last edited:
i hate that they made mike on SUITS look like a damn swerve for smoking weed.
is suits as good as NT makes it out to be?

My current rotation is:

Louie

Breaking Bad

The Shield DVD

waiting on Always Sunny, Dowton Abbey, Dexter, and Mad Men to return

i hate that they made mike on SUITS look like a damn swerve for smoking weed.
is suits as good as NT makes it out to be?

My current rotation is:
Louie
Breaking Bad
The Shield DVD
waiting on Always Sunny, Dowton Abbey, Dexter, and Mad Men to return

i wouldn't hype it up and try to force everyone to watch it like breaking bad or game of thrones, but its a really good show. i like the scum bag characters and the fact that its a continuous story not just different subjects every week. whats the deal w/ downton abbey? looks like a fancy pants british people soap opera. is it good like that? anything you can compare it to?

Last edited:
Suits is cool from the few episodes Ive seen ("They use to have it come right after RAW), anyway I tend not to get attached to show by USA.............They tend to cut shows way to early, Im still hurting from ..........Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters From Beverly Hills...:smh:

Anyway heres my question............

Would we be cruel as a species if we used insects as an energy source? ALA Matrix? They do out number us like 100,000 to one, so they must generate heat......Good Spliff.....:smokin

Discuss........

i wouldn't hype it up and try to force everyone to watch it like breaking bad or game of thrones, but its a really good show. i like the scum bag characters and the fact that its a continuous story not just different subjects every week. whats the deal w/ downton abbey? looks like a fancy pants british people soap opera. is it good like that? anything you can compare it to?
Good look.

I can't really compare Downton Abbey to anything. It is what it seems to be but a lot more, if that makes any sense. The best comparison I can try to make is say that it's like Game of Thrones without the bloodshed. Give it two episodes and you might be hooked.

I'm almost finished with 24.. it was one of the more popular/long running dramas I never watched. It's definitely an entertaining ride... some storylines/characters were less than exciting.. but I took the good with the bad and I've really enjoyed it.

I've liked most of the twists and turns, even though the format does tend to get boring.. a threat, Jack breaks the rules, someone is a traitor, Jack is hurt, gets revenge, etc. But one of the surprises towards the end of season 8 had me flat out furious.

Spoiler follows
I just finished the episode and I"m not done with the series yet so barring some BS miracle ending where she didn't die.. but I was outraged that Renee died. I get that Jack seeking revenge the final episodes will be awesome and all that.. but jesus christ can't the guy catch one break?

I know he has Kim back and he now has the granddaughter.. but the guy has sex ONE TIME and boom.. she dies. Not to mention, she was a redhead with big breasts who could also kick serious ***, so that's awesome... but Jack didn't deserve that. Teri dying? I'm cool with it and was great for story. The blonde older sister from season 2? Yeah, write her off and give her a 1 minute reference in season 3.. no problem. Audrey getting messed up because of the Chinese? Ehhh... kind of lame but the other stuff with her was decent. But Renee? COME ON. At least dangle the hope that she survives a few episodes. I was pissed.

There's been plenty of gut punching/sad moments.. Palmer getting killed.. Edgar dying.. Mason sacrificing himself with the nuke.. Jack having to kill Chappelle.. plenty more dramatic moments that had me sad, angry, or other good reactions from a TV drama. But with this I just feel like enough is enough and give the guy a damn break already. Certainly the show seemed to run out of ideas and recycled similar devices but I feel like Jack deserved this happy ending. I'll reserve judgment until the final episode but as of right now.. BOOOOO BRING BACK AGENT HOT REDHEAD

Went to the state fair today and I saw one of the most stupidest things ever.There was a couple with a dumb customized
Vikings or NFL jersey ever. The guy had the number 99 and the nameplate was "PROBLEMS".The chick had the number
1 and the nameplate was"AIN'T".I was like :rolleyes :lol: :smh:

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

:smh: :smokin

"Thank god we never sped and let love take it's course,
cause what's inside of us no need to outsource, the cloth" :smh:

Best song on a really good album. Loved it.

On another note though,

"Don't you go getting married, don't you go get engaged,
I know you're getting older, don't have no time to waste,
I shouldn't be much longer but you shouldn't have to wait,
can't lose you, I can't help it,
i'm so sorry, i'm so selfish" damb |I

Back
Top Bottom