the thread about nothing...

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.
My sister in France gets 50 days vacation a year compared to my petty 15.
Yeah i read about our holidays compared to you guys and just started laughing like how the hell do you do it?
I found after some googling that in Finland we get average 51 days of holiday in a year. The same page tells me that you guys get 25. Is that correct?

EDIT: oh **** 1500. Happened with me not even realizing it.

Last edited:
pimp.gif

i truly envy those that can grow a full beard. These asian genetics aint ****!

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.
My sister in France gets 50 days vacation a year compared to my petty 15.
Yeah i read about our holidays compared to you guys and just started laughing like how the hell do you do it?
I found after some googling that in Finland we get average 51 days of holiday in a year. The same page tells me that you guys get 25. Is that correct?

EDIT: oh **** 1500. Happened with me not even realizing it.

2 weeks if you are lucky. along w/ some national holidays like xmas, thanksgiving, new years, 4th of july. close to 21 days i would say.

Last edited:
I remember this bastard tried to throw shade at me
He tried to say some slick **** to me way back for no reason.
I still wanna bone his thick *** mom and sister though

:lol: damn were you playing ball against him? I saw him at the IMA at UW one time and said what's up he seemed like a cool dude.

Drake makes amazing music, i feel like some **** he says i done been thru , relationship wise

Back
Top Bottom