the thread about nothing...

don't sleep on government jobs, Those bastards never work...

before my dad retired (about 3-4 years ago) he was a garbage man and had 3 months of paid vacation; being dedicated to his work, and work ethic, he would only take 1 month off to take us all to Mexico in the summer

they played dinner date by tezo and kenball at this local bar by my school...my Cleveland nt'rs know wassup...I'm impressed...that just made me hype for the rest of the school year and I ain't leave with somethin tonite.....I ain't eem mad

Last edited:
Pg. 3003.

nthat.gif

any good solutions for a dry nose?

Put your face in some {()} :wink:

These girls I work with are all talking mess about each other to me but when they interact it's the most hilarious fakest stuff I've seen. Every day I go into work and I've got some new story to hear without even asking :lol:

Sounds just like my job :lol: Lulz for days from said stories though.

Ya unfortunately it's the bad part about working with young people, they don't know how to act like an adult and talk things out before heading to a supervisor and getting people suspended :smh:

Oh, I'm not talking about "young people" in my scenario. I'm 20 and these women are 28-39 and act like they're still in high school.

any good solutions for a dry nose?

Put your face in some {()} :wink:

These girls I work with are all talking mess about each other to me but when they interact it's the most hilarious fakest stuff I've seen. Every day I go into work and I've got some new story to hear without even asking :lol:

Sounds just like my job :lol: Lulz for days from said stories though.

Ya unfortunately it's the bad part about working with young people, they don't know how to act like an adult and talk things out before heading to a supervisor and getting people suspended :smh:

Oh, I'm not talking about "young people" in my scenario. I'm 20 and these women are 28-39 and act like they're still in high school.

chickens are gonna cluck.

Cutting weight is depressing. Lost 25 lbs this summer after dirty bulking 30 pounds. I can't wait till I can stop this caloric deficit and carb up.

Last edited:
Cutting weight is depressing. Lost 25 lbs this summer after dirty bulking 30 pounds. I can't wait till I can stop this caloric deficit and carb up.

Depressing? As long as you're seeing results then its all good. Getting fit is never depressing. Just keep doing your thang man.

Missed out on this textbook on Amazon. And I knew there was only 2 left in stock. :smh:

procrastinating for the loss. my best chance at getting the book cheaper and before the semester starts...

Back
Top Bottom