the thread about nothing...

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.

My sister in France gets 50 days vacation a year compared to my petty 15.

This man knows. This why I ***** with you homie :nthat:

:lol:

cracked me up for real. ima try that

My sister just called about the shooting by the Empire State Building. Her coworker witnessed someone get shot. There are some crazy people out there.....You never know how or when were gonna go.

Wait whut? That's my area where I cover my hospital. Smh...:smh:

Friday morning listening...

Incredibly stellar freshman effort from this band, almost haunting even in its raw honesty and bluntness - one of my fav of the year. Had the chance to see them live at Bonnaroo this year and I had chills the entire time.

My boy put me onto this:

that voice...from her... :wow: :smokin

America needs to adopt Euro views and policies on vacations and work. We shouldn't be living to work with a mere 2 weeks vacation a year.....folks need more time to stay sane and recharge after all those hours commuting and long days at the office.

My sister in France gets 50 days vacation a year compared to my petty 15.

This man knows. This why I ***** with you homie :nthat:

:smokin I agree 100% with that, it'd probably help out a lot too by default with some of the health issues a lot of older people here have, especially mentally and emotionally...I'd bet on a direct ratio they're more productive than American workers as well

Elpablo
pimp.gif
for that sade, her voice is still amazing to me
 Timeless
smokin.gif

I remember this bastard tried to throw shade at me
He tried to say some slick **** to me way back for no reason.
I still wanna bone his thick *** mom and sister though

laugh.gif
damn were you playing ball against him? I saw him at the IMA at UW one time and said what's up he seemed like a cool dude.
Naw I was at his mom's house, there was a bunch of us, pre-gaming
laugh.gif
. Tried to rag on me because I wasn't on his jock I guess

Timeless
smokin.gif

Naw I was at his mom's house, there was a bunch of us, pre-gaming
laugh.gif
. Tried to rag on me because I wasn't on his jock I guess
sounds like you were the one 'throwin shade', and disrespecting dude at his mommas house
mean.gif
 I didnt say anything to him that night, I acknowledged him and left it at that. My friends knew him but I wasn't around him like that so I chilled and chopped it up with people I did know. If that's disrespectful so be it *shrugs*

My co-workers irritate me. We were just talking about the shooting this morning around the Empire State Building. Then someone mentioned the DC sniper incident, and then about LL Cool J. Random topics, but their train of thought is just :x :smh:. This is why I stay quiet mostly and listen to ESPN when I'm at my desk :smh:

I have no backup SN, FML :lol:

Last edited:
My co-workers irritate me. We were just talking about the shooting this morning around the Empire State Building. Then someone mentioned the DC sniper incident, and then about LL Cool J. Random topics, but their train of thought is just
sick.gif
mean.gif
. This is why I stay quiet mostly and listen to ESPN when I'm at my desk
mean.gif

I have no backup SN, FML
laugh.gif
meh235?

Back
Top Bottom