the thread about nothing...

boss just left for a funeral, the temptation to say "to hell with this stuff on my desk" is becoming too much to bear.

Where cat stacks at?
laugh.gif
 my boy just asked me that last night. I was expecting a comeback.
boss just left for a funeral, the temptation to say "to hell with this stuff on my desk" is becoming too much to bear.
Man Ive been in complete Peter Gibbons mode for like the past 2 wks
mean.gif

I just cant concentrate, Im on NT, OperationSports Wikipedia alllll day...my new thing is reading the IMDB trivia section for my favorite movies. Its like I'll spend my time doing anything besides actually working...Pathetic.

My cousin and my boy just lost their jobs, I have a good one and dont even appreciate it. I gotta get it together...

Last edited:
Some of those wounded may have been hit by police gunfire, Bloomberg said.

Damn..........

Spent 3 racks with my attorney 2 weeks ago. Found out my case is going to trial. Just got a $164 ticket in the mail from the same case. Can't tell me karma is real I did nothing to deserve this :smh:

Spent 3 racks with my attorney 2 weeks ago. Found out my case is going to trial. Just got a $164 ticket in the mail from the same case. Can't tell me karma is real I did nothing to deserve this :smh:
wat did you do?

I just bought a bottle of Code Red...get home and realized it was already opened..............

but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo thirsty....pray for me bros

Back
Top Bottom