the thread about nothing...

I just bought a bottle of Code Red...get home and realized it was already opened..............

but I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo thirsty....pray for me bros

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!

Don't Do It!

bro I already took a pretty big gulp. Should I just cut my losses, or finish it? It was delicious by the way

who are you giving your stuff to when you die?
do you have a car?
can i have it once your gone?

I just bought a bottle of Code Red...get home and realized it was already opened..............

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!

Don't Do It!

bro I already took a pretty big gulp. Should I just cut my losses, or finish it? It was delicious by the way

do you have a car?

Can you drive stick? its a 99 mustang. :smh:

This shorty just told me that a homeless man probably drank out of it :x

Last edited:

NNNNOOOOO!!!!!

Don't Do It!

do you have a car?

Can you drive stick? its a 99 mustang. :smh:

This shorty just told me that a homeless man probably drank out of it :x

That Code Red bout to have you in code blue. :smh:

worst sport injury ive seen in a while. hope he will be on the field soon

be warned kinda graphic material, watch the slow motion

Last edited:

Spent 3 racks with my attorney 2 weeks ago. Found out my case is going to trial. Just got a $164 ticket in the mail from the same case. Can't tell me karma is real I did nothing to deserve this :smh:
wat did you do?

Supposedly I made a moving stop at a stop sign which snowballed into getting arrested for resisting arrest, obstruction of justice, and disorderly conduct.

Even though all three are pretty much the lowest of the low when it comes to fast food burgers, I honestly prefer Wendy's and Burger King to McDonalds.

Yep- good luck with your case. Do they have it all on video? What is your lawyer saying as far as the outlook, have you gone over the discovery phase with him yet?

Oh, and your new avy makes me wanna lick my computer screen (got this new HD wide screen ) :evil:

Thanks man. Lawyer is pretty confident all charges will get dropped, actually going through the discovery phase now. I have video of the entire situation, luckily my bestfriend was with me that night.

:lol: I would drop some more pics in here but modz be hating nowadays, don't wanna get the thread locked up :evil:

Last edited:
This sports station back home is doin a celebrity call in contest for Eagles season tickets...I can't believe somebody got Diddy to call in, they got it in the bag unless somebody gets Hov or Beyonce :lol:

why do the vii's piss all over the vi from the gmp in person....

i mean they are clean as hell with white laces but those vii's take over the pack in person

Kim :smh:

This is the 3rd day in a row I've jumped on here like :tongue:

Then ended up seeing fap material in minutes, now I'm like :evil:

The only way to quit fapping is to stay off NT, even if you're smashing regularly. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom