the thread about nothing...

Didn't see my gf for 3.5 weeks and now her feelings just changed up on me lol....dang that was fast and unexpected

Last edited:
Didn't see my gf for 3.5 weeks and now her feelings just changed up on me lol....dang that was fast and unexpected

s-01redflag300.jpg

Nice article. I have been thinking about doing something similar where I wear the same thing for a week and just switch it up when I'm fed up with the same fits.

I hear you. I came to the conclusion that owning too many clothes and sneakers wasn't for me anymore - it became too frustrating trying to keep up with the trends and thousands of color ways constantly dropping.

Give the minimalist thing a try, who knows, you may come to find out that's you.

Feeling about the same...am a simple type of guy. I want to build a wardrobe that contains classic pieces thats versatile and can be worn whenever

loving the blog btw...

Exactly. As I get older I no longer feel the need to be so flashy as I did say three or four years ago. Just trying to build a solid wardrobe that lends itself to any situation.

Appreciate the kind words about my blog. It's nice to know people are enjoying it.

Dope article.

Maybe for a future article or point of refernce why not show or explain ''classic' or 'everyday' style that could be mixed and match and a basic color scale that could be used for everything.

You said you owned 4 types of jeans.

Well what type of shirts?

Why not 3 jeans (one black one dark wash and one light wash)

Etc.

Thanks JJ, really appreciate the feedback.

It's funny but yeah, as soon as I put the article up I realized I went off about my jeans but failed to point out the fact I've limited myself to a few basic hoodies (John Elliott, Uniqlo, Oak, etc.) and dress shirts (Uniqlo, etc.) I'll definitely keep that in mind going forward.

Again, I really appreciate the support fellas!

Wrote an article for my blog about creating a personal uniform and owning fewer clothes, check it out: Creating a Personal Uniform
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

Dope article.

Maybe for a future article or point of refernce why not show or explain ''classic' or 'everyday' style that could be mixed and match and a basic color scale that could be used for everything.

You said you owned 4 types of jeans.

Well what type of shirts?

Why not 3 jeans (one black one dark wash and one light wash)

Etc.

This. Great blog post my dude. Pictures could help. Whether if its of your closet or some fits.

But i agree with you. As i have gotten older i tend to stay more neutral color and design wise. But i do love new fashion. Considering the only thing that I have worn basically all spring is a pair of black zanerobe sureshots and an extended curve hemmed Tall T from ElWood in black or grey.

I can't believe he's still making movies.

He should be like Hugh Grant right now.

Sadly he found a niche with family movies i think. Like grown ups got terrible reviews but didn't do bad at the box office.

But i loled thinking of the webay reaction like Adam Sandler is a joke...like his career and life as a comedy actor is the living embodiment of a joke...making it a funny joke? Illuminati? Mind Blown?

I'm in love with older women. I'm talking 30+, can't see myself with a younger bish, only if I'm knocking boots

No relationship steez tho. Dating, holding hands, nun that. Not ever.

But, I'm only twenty one. Is that a problem or am I in the clear yo

:lol:

Same thing , 23 and i got a thing for 30+ women, so wise, so majestic...

Back
Top Bottom