the thread about nothing...

I hear you. I came to the conclusion that owning too many clothes and sneakers wasn't for me anymore - it became too frustrating trying to keep up with the trends and thousands of color ways constantly dropping.

Give the minimalist thing a try, who knows, you may come to find out that's you.

Again, I really appreciate the support fellas!

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Sort of want to try a minimalist lifestyle too lol.

andretti andretti
7VksmzA.jpg

V3I9uUA.jpg

tqHLKU7.jpg

Last edited:
I hear you. I came to the conclusion that owning too many clothes and sneakers wasn't for me anymore - it became too frustrating trying to keep up with the trends and thousands of color ways constantly dropping.

Give the minimalist thing a try, who knows, you may come to find out that's you.

Again, I really appreciate the support fellas!

That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Sort of want to try a minimalist lifestyle too lol.

andretti andretti
7VksmzA.jpg

V3I9uUA.jpg

tqHLKU7.jpg
Damn son

After not having a day off of work for almost two months I took two days off. Felt good :pimp: I'm off tomorrow too :lol:

Hell at my old job I was lucky to get Saturday off , or just working 8 hours for the night at that :smh:

But damn that money was good .

Love Twitter

Score for a game I bet on wasn't being updated on my usual site so I found someone at the game in New Zealand :lol:

crazy ebw crazy ebw :wow: :wow:

How's the baby !

:wow:

How's life and the fam....fam

The Underground 

The poll says in 2015. So thats old fat MJ vs Prime Bron....i mean im still taking mj...since bron can't pass in a one on one game....rimshot*

If it isn't crazy extreme backyard wrestling. Hows the baby?

Everything is well. First birthday is soon, I've really made the adjustment well. Looking to spend more time with you guise. :nthat:

Haven't seen that sn in a while ,hello fello nt'er.
crazy ebw crazy ebw :wow: :wow:

How's the baby !

:wow:

How's life and the fam....fam

The Underground 

The poll says in 2015. So thats old fat MJ vs Prime Bron....i mean im still taking mj...since bron can't pass in a one on one game....rimshot*

If it isn't crazy extreme backyard wrestling. Hows the baby?

Everything is well. First birthday is soon, I've really made the adjustment well. Looking to spend more time with you guise. :nthat:

Can't catch a break, bros. It was all good last year. This year nothing's going in my favour. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom