the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

The poll says in 2015. So thats old fat MJ vs Prime Bron....i mean im still taking mj...since bron can't pass in a one on one game....rimshot*

If it isn't crazy extreme backyard wrestling. Hows the baby?

The poll says in 2015. So thats old fat MJ vs Prime Bron....i mean im still taking mj...since bron can't pass in a one on one game....rimshot*
I'd say something bout LeChoke but he's been cooking lately...

Bulls MJ>>>LBJ all day though.

I know it's not proper etiquette to order food before a client arrives, but bruh I'm HONGRY then a mf. [emoji]128547[/emoji]

Been having a back and forth over that whole MJ vs LbJ thing with my high school buddys...its like a whole army against me..im with #LBJ all day on a one on one ..diff story with the team vs team thing...watched MJ play since the shot over Ehlo/prime Btw

long day...

summer classes suck...but its a love and hate thing...they go by way faster and sometimes its a bit easier....i guess since you have to consistently be on top of things in a 6 week time period, you dont really notice...

Ah, bored and broke.

This feel ,I ain't feeling.
Payday and I feel broke. Lol. Got promoted last month and today's paycheck reflected 2 full weeks of my new pay. As bad as I wanna go out and splurge, I put the extra money in savings and my paid my credit card. 
mad.gif

Ah, bored and broke.

This feel ,I ain't feeling.

Payday and I feel broke. Lol. Got promoted last month and today's paycheck reflected 2 full weeks of my new pay. As bad as I wanna go out and splurge, I put the extra money in savings and my paid my credit card. >:
And ya see, I was trying to do it that way you know

Put a lil paper away for a rainy day but still have "fun"

Ended up having a lil too much fun with not enough saving . Lesson learned

But you my friend are doing it right , save your money fam

And congrats on your promotion :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom