the thread about nothing...

I got a suspect coworker and it's getting on my ******* nerves. Dude will appear behind me and touch my shoulder to greet me. Will sit so close his leg touches my leg in the meeting room, and keeps putting his face in my space and stares at me. Always stares at me. Comments about my hair, even asked if he could touch it. Comments about my clothes. Dude asks to see what I'm texting and grabs my phone, unplugs my headphones and asks me what I'm listening to.

today i'm walking to an expo and dude legit puts his arm around me when we're at an intersection. I give him the death stare and he proceeds to change the topic n ask 'you ever been on those tour buses before? :smh:

We check in at the expo and dude 'disappears'. See him again in a meeting and I'm sitting away from him, repeatedly looks at me.

I am not talking to dude no more **** is wack, what would you guys do? I'm this close to snapping
Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyy bruh you need to smack that ***** **** off the **** you let him do all that **** for

Be a man and tell homie to **** off or Your crush his face in.

Aaaaaayyyyyyyyyy bruh you need to smack that ***** **** off the **** you let him do all that **** for

Be a man and tell homie to **** off or Your crush his face in.

We work in a corporate setting, any slight aggressive behavior from me and I'll get canned. I could report him and get him sent to another team but I don't want to cause problems. Prb go tell him to come for a talk and ask him to keep his hands to himself

Just got home from work. Gonna relax and enjoy this 4 day weekend and sip oN some of this new yac

I'm in love with older women. I'm talking 30+, can't see myself with a younger bish, only if I'm knocking boots

No relationship steez tho. Dating, holding hands, nun that. Not ever.

But, I'm only twenty one. Is that a problem or am I in the clear yo

laugh.gif
This, but that exact opposite for me. Older chicks do not do it for me at all. At all. The older I get the younger I want (legally) 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I got a suspect coworker and it's getting on my ******* nerves. Dude will appear behind me and touch my shoulder to greet me. Will sit so close his leg touches my leg in the meeting room, and keeps putting his face in my space and stares at me. Always stares at me. Comments about my hair, even asked if he could touch it. Comments about my clothes. Dude asks to see what I'm texting and grabs my phone, unplugs my headphones and asks me what I'm listening to.

today i'm walking to an expo and dude legit puts his arm around me when we're at an intersection. I give him the death stare and he proceeds to change the topic n ask 'you ever been on those tour buses before?
mean.gif

We check in at the expo and dude 'disappears'. See him again in a meeting and I'm sitting away from him, repeatedly looks at me.

I am not talking to dude no more **** is wack, what would you guys do? I'm this close to snapping
laugh.gif

Put some fire in his *** before be puts something else in yours yo. How u even let this go on for so long. I would've been snapped.

Got into an accident Wednesday and my car is messed up. All of my frustrations came out when I was trying to find the registration + insurance card information and my mom wasn't picking up the phone and the police dude talking about writing a ticket. Told my mom I was sorry but yet I feel very calm and slightly less stressed about things, guess I needed that release. :lol: My school counselor did hook me up with some information about free counseling so I'm going to follow up on that when I get my car situation correct.

I think the girl I like is lowkey playing me or will play me but I'ma just tell her/ask her what's up and just let things happen on their own next time we meet. Not even sure if I want this but F it why not? lol

Getting my SAT information straight. Next step is to get myself a nice laptop, no macbook, but really nice. :pimp:

Wrote an article for my blog about creating a personal uniform and owning fewer clothes, check it out: Creating a Personal Uniform
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

Nice article. I have been thinking about doing something similar where I wear the same thing for a week and just switch it up when I'm fed up with the same fits.

Last edited:
Got into an accident Wednesday and my car is messed up. All of my frustrations came out when I was trying to find the registration + insurance card information and my mom wasn't picking up the phone and the police dude talking about writing a ticket. Told my mom I was sorry but yet I feel very calm and slightly less stressed about things, guess I needed that release. :lol: My school counselor did hook me up with some information about free counseling so I'm going to follow up on that when I get my car situation correct.

I think the girl I like is lowkey playing me or will play me but I'ma just tell her/ask her what's up and just let things happen on their own next time we meet. Not even sure if I want this but F it why not? lol

Getting my SAT information straight. Next step is to get myself a nice laptop, no macbook, but really nice. :pimp:
Damn bro already?

What car did you get? Is it totaled?

Nah this was my old/current car, I haven't got a new one yet. My aunt may or may not give me her old ride but she will let us know soon I'm kind of hoping she does so my mom can keep her money but it is what it is at this point. Old whip will need a new hood & some engine work I believe since it was leaking some fluid earlier when I moved it.

This, but that exact opposite for me. Older chicks do not do it for me at all. At all. The older I get the younger I want (legally) 
happy.gif
I can't ride with younger bishes yo. They be all immature, and ish. Can't do it. 

I like a older women with experience. A House, car, mortgage, debt paid and all that jazzy ish. You feel me.

But these younger girls be looking mad nice tho yo. Can't front. I knock boots on the regular. But settling down, and trying to start a relationship with these chicks, NAH. Once I knock the boots, I'm ghost like casper. Not eem worth the headaches.

Wrote an article for my blog about creating a personal uniform and owning fewer clothes, check it out: Creating a Personal Uniform
Feedback is always welcomed and appreciated!

Feeling about the same...am a simple type of guy. I want to build a wardrobe that contains classic pieces thats versatile and can be worn whenever

loving the blog btw...

It still bothers me to this day. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel. Somedays it's okay and I'm just making it while other days I'm just not feeling it. I know I can't do anything about it now but it still hurts.

Back
Top Bottom