the thread about nothing...

That's not even sexual-joke-worthy, that's just gross. I don't like making fun of things people are born with (out of their control) but :x

Do must computers have somewhere to insert an SD card?

If so how can you tell that's where it goes?

They have adapters that plug into a USB slot if you need it.

Amazon product ASIN B00GFY2QXY

I don't ever do this, but does anyone know what jacket Bron is wearing here?

Long day... Don't think I did too hot on my AP exam today.

Got my last one tomorrow... Studied 3 hours for it today. 

It hurts to find out how truly little you mean to people you thought really cared for you. 
**** got me depressed, b. I'm tired of it all. 

I feel you man. they all act buddy buddy and it's all cool when they bump into you and talk big about them having your back. But they never really contact you and when you contact them, they never really respond.

repped the dude posting link for the 49ers jacket. sadly they don't ship internationally and it seems like shoepalace the only store selling it

Last edited:
the effects of being raised sheltered as hell is creeping up on me like a **** of bricks.

my dad dun goof'd on the way he raised me. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i'm gonna learn from his mistakes and be such a good, nurturing mother.

Last edited:
Posted in the confessions thread.
Got sad for a bit. Then I got my fat ***** up.
Fixed my resume. Made an appointment to get a haircut. Applied to my dream job. Wrote a real dope cover letter. Went for a long run. Listened to the weekends first album and some Jay Electonica. Now I'm bicken back being bool [emoji]128526[/emoji]
One day at a time young grasshopper, one day at a time [emoji]128034[/emoji]

Posted in the confessions thread.
Got sad for a bit. Then I got my fat ***** up.
Fixed my resume. Made an appointment to get a haircut. Applied to my dream job. Wrote a real dope cover letter. Went for a long run. Listened to the weekends first album and some Jay . I'm bicken back being bool [emoji]128526[/emoji]
One day at a time young grasshopper, one day at a time [emoji]128034[/emoji]
Great to hear fam, tryna get like you . I dropped the ball as far as working and saving . Got too comfortable now I'm back to square one.

Back
Top Bottom