the thread about nothing...

When I"m lit I have a theory Allen Iverson influenced everything we do today...
pimp.gif

the effects of being raised sheltered as hell is creeping up on me like a **** of bricks.

my dad dun goof'd on the way he raised me. :lol: :smh:  

i'm gonna learn from his mistakes and be such a good, nurturing mother.

Learn from others mistakes :smokin shoyraw you gon be a good mama.

Had a dream about zombies and my cat. Bizarre stuff

dreamed one of my friends was mailing me her panties. had the same dream about my kids mom recently too.

:smh:

"I was destined for damnation, need to let out frustration, so I threw a molotov at the nearest police station. Tell the Reaper I'm waiting, **** hell would be a vacation, atleast I won't need a lighter to spark up these Cali Flavors"

I'm in love with older women. I'm talking 30+, can't see myself with a younger bish, only if I'm knocking boots

No relationship steez tho. Dating, holding hands, nun that. Not ever.

But, I'm only twenty one. Is that a problem or am I in the clear yo

laugh.gif

I'm in love with older women. I'm talking 30+, can't see myself with a younger bish, only if I'm knocking boots

No relationship steez tho. Dating, holding hands, nun that. Not ever.

But, I'm only twenty one. Is that a problem or am I in the clear yo

laugh.gif
You good.

Beyond your years shun

I got a suspect coworker and it's getting on my ******* nerves. Dude will appear behind me and touch my shoulder to greet me. Will sit so close his leg touches my leg in the meeting room, and keeps putting his face in my space and stares at me. Always stares at me. Comments about my hair, even asked if he could touch it. Comments about my clothes. Dude asks to see what I'm texting and grabs my phone, unplugs my headphones and asks me what I'm listening to.

today i'm walking to an expo and dude legit puts his arm around me when we're at an intersection. I give him the death stare and he proceeds to change the topic n ask 'you ever been on those tour buses before? :smh:

We check in at the expo and dude 'disappears'. See him again in a meeting and I'm sitting away from him, repeatedly looks at me.

I am not talking to dude no more **** is wack, what would you guys do? I'm this close to snapping

Back
Top Bottom