the thread about nothing...

The website Where's George? does not track bills before 1963.

Last edited:
incest
sick.gif
 that *** super fat doe

What field is it for? Honestly the first mistake I made out of school was not studying. Interviews are tests, you gotta study and rehearse answers to questions. Make a word document of any question you think you're going to be asked and write out a paragraph long answer to it.
i would be doing marketing for a small video game development company 

I think I hit that point where I don't care about shoes anymore. I wear my running shoes 4x a week now, and only wear like 4 shoes that I own in rotation.

Bout to sell them and make dis guap

Got drunk.
Got mad.
Threw my couch through my patio window.
These meds they put me on got me on some super savage ****. Walking around feeling like a villian. Cant get my hands on any greens right now, so i have to deal with these violent outbursts. Its not cool when youre family knows your crazy man. Walking on eggshells.

Havent felt sad or depressed in awhile. Im sitting here now and i feel defeated adn want to cry and i have no idea why.  Things in my life are finally on the track i want it to be on , but i feel worthless and so sad today, i didnt leave my couch after work today, i dont know what to do.

Havent felt sad or depressed in awhile. Im sitting here now and i feel defeated adn want to cry and i have no idea why.  Things in my life are finally on the track i want it to be on , but i feel worthless and so sad today, i didnt leave my couch after work today, i dont know what to do.
You having an existential crisis man? I have one dang near every other week

Back
Top Bottom