the thread about nothing...

being depressed sucks, especially when you wake up in the morning feelin worthless, hate those days 
alien.gif
it's ok. i'm the same way. we just gotta keep fighting those feelings because we deserve to be happy. PM me if you wanna vent.

i feel like some chapters in my life ****** up my future. no matter how hard i try to fix things and be the best i can be, things never go as planned. i still fail. and my boyfriend broke up with me and i'm sad as hell about it, but i still try my best to be strong. 

Last edited:

You having an existential crisis man? I have one dang near every other week
i have no idea. i just feel like im rotting away or something, friday i felt like a GOD after my graduation. Right now i feel like i dont deserve to be alive.

You manic depressive, b?

All you can do is fight it. We're all we got in the end. Be strong for yourself. I fight depression every day, I'll be damned if I let myself destroy myself from within.

You manic depressive, b?

All you can do is fight it. We're all we got in the end. Be strong for yourself. I fight depression every day, I'll be damned if I let myself destroy myself from within.
No idea. I have been dealing with my depression really well the past 4 months. The past two days i dont know, it just hit me and i cant shake how i feel

*Plays Kendrick Lamar - Alright* We gone be alright my ******!

I hope these insurance people pick up the phones tomorrow. Tryna see if they gonna cut me a check or whatever, can add that to the car fund and finally get a car.

This neutral state I'm in right now is not such a bad thing after all.

I kinda want a girlfriend this summer but at the same time I like the freedom that goes with being single. Damn this sucks

Last edited:
I kinda want a girlfriend this summer but at the same time I like the freedom that goes with being single. Damn this sucks

Gf or no gf Ima still try and talk to as many girls as possible! This is a problem...I was at a party with my ex and I w as contemplating about getting head from this chick at the party while my gf went to go smoke weed

Mornin TAN

I very rarely talk to my dad about my personal life. Something had come up and in passing i was like yeah me and this girl went there. Then my dads girlfriend asked me who it was so i gave a name and said she is cool. So saturday my dads gf asked me how me and the girl were and i said the same thing she is cool. Asked me a few things about her i told her where she worked (retail store) that was about it. Little did either of them know that me and this female are actually dating. So Sunday rolls around and i come to find out that they stopped into her store asked for her and met her. She calls me from work like...uhh just met your dad and his gf. I was like what????

Not even by accident like rolled into her job and asked for her. She had no clue what he looked like or anything. They were like "there is an older gentleman here asking for you". She was like who in the hell...Then everyone in the store was like who was that....now everyone of her friends that she works with prob thinks my dad is super creepy showing up out of the blue like that without even knowing her or knowing anything between us was actually going on.

Got drunk.
Got mad.
Threw my couch through my patio window.
These meds they put me on got me on some super savage ****. Walking around feeling like a villian. Cant get my hands on any greens right now, so i have to deal with these violent outbursts. Its not cool when youre family knows your crazy man. Walking on eggshells.
What kind of couch is this? Are you the Incredible Hulk?
Mornin TAN

I very rarely talk to my dad about my personal life. Something had come up and in passing i was like yeah me and this girl went there. Then my dads girlfriend asked me who it was so i gave a name and said she is cool. So saturday my dads gf asked me how me and the girl were and i said the same thing she is cool. Asked me a few things about her i told her where she worked (retail store) that was about it. Little did either of them know that me and this female are actually dating. So Sunday rolls around and i come to find out that they stopped into her store asked for her and met her. She calls me from work like...uhh just met your dad and his gf. I was like what????

Not even by accident like rolled into her job and asked for her. She had no clue what he looked like or anything. They were like "there is an older gentleman here asking for you". She was like who in the hell...Then everyone in the store was like who was that....now everyone of her friends that she works with prob thinks my dad is super creepy showing up out of the blue like that without even knowing her or knowing anything between us was actually going on.
sick.gif
What in he world? That is insane. 

Mornin TAN

wow wtf...

I dont trip bout **** online. But ******* been throwing

See it like this...
A gf is like a new best friend. Granted she isnt worrisome and wants to be with you 24/7.

Being single you do what you want, when you want, with whoever you want, without the backlash or phone calls, worrying if somebody she knows sees you out in action, blah blah blah.

whatever works for you man. I want another gf but i know ill get tired of the situation eventually.

Mornin TAN

When you hide things about yourself from people, they get to making **** up.

If you do indeed rarely talk to your pops about your personal life, he was probably making sure she was real and you're straight. Srs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom