the thread about nothing...

Mornin TAN

I very rarely talk to my dad about my personal life. Something had come up and in passing i was like yeah me and this girl went there. Then my dads girlfriend asked me who it was so i gave a name and said she is cool. So saturday my dads gf asked me how me and the girl were and i said the same thing she is cool. Asked me a few things about her i told her where she worked (retail store) that was about it. Little did either of them know that me and this female are actually dating. So Sunday rolls around and i come to find out that they stopped into her store asked for her and met her. She calls me from work like...uhh just met your dad and his gf. I was like what????

Not even by accident like rolled into her job and asked for her. She had no clue what he looked like or anything. They were like "there is an older gentleman here asking for you". She was like who in the hell...Then everyone in the store was like who was that....now everyone of her friends that she works with prob thinks my dad is super creepy showing up out of the blue like that without even knowing her or knowing anything between us was actually going on.

When you hide things about yourself from people, they get to making **** up.

If you do indeed rarely talk to your pops about your personal life, he was probably making sure she was real and you're straight. Srs.

Bruh im 27 years old 28 in a few months. I think my dad knows im straight :lol:. He desperately wants to be in my business i just didn't realize he would go to this extent. My girl was cool about it she was like "my last bfs parents hated me...so i guess it could be worse?" i was like yeah i guess. I couldn't apologize enough to her though. Its not a good look for a grown man's dad to go about stuff like that. Looks terrible on me. And i won't even say anything to my dad because we aren't' even close like that (divorced house raised by my mom didn't even talk to my dad until post college really so we are not really close). I just don't know who in their right mind would think thats ok. Like if i want her to meet my family i will bring her around. You don't get to bypass that step by just jumping the gun.

But i def agree with your first point
Had me heated all day yesterday but what's done is done can't go back now

Last edited:
That's crazy...

laugh.gif

was looking through some girl's profile. fb tab crashed after. 

sweating like hell out here. so damn hot. hope it rains soon

I kinda want a girlfriend this summer but at the same time I like the freedom that goes with being single. Damn this sucks
Don't go looking for a girlfriend, just ride out being single. 
Mornin TAN

I very rarely talk to my dad about my personal life. Something had come up and in passing i was like yeah me and this girl went there. Then my dads girlfriend asked me who it was so i gave a name and said she is cool. So saturday my dads gf asked me how me and the girl were and i said the same thing she is cool. Asked me a few things about her i told her where she worked (retail store) that was about it. Little did either of them know that me and this female are actually dating. So Sunday rolls around and i come to find out that they stopped into her store asked for her and met her. She calls me from work like...uhh just met your dad and his gf. I was like what????

Not even by accident like rolled into her job and asked for her. She had no clue what he looked like or anything. They were like "there is an older gentleman here asking for you". She was like who in the hell...Then everyone in the store was like who was that....now everyone of her friends that she works with prob thinks my dad is super creepy showing up out of the blue like that without even knowing her or knowing anything between us was actually going on.
That's crazy. I can't.. that's just.. Wow. 
I would not be ready for my CPA exam if I were to take it now
When are you taking it? I'm thinking about gearing up for the CFA exam after I graduate. 

I kinda want a girlfriend this summer but at the same time I like the freedom that goes with being single. Damn this sucks
Don't do it.
I've been single for a year and it's legit amazing.
I can talk to whoever the hell i want, and make all the sexual comments I want, without a female on me telling me to be loyal...
Single gang, dogs up

Don't do it.
I can talk to whoever the hell i want, and make all the sexual comments I want, without a female on me telling me to be loyal...
Single gang, dogs up
Forreal
I just broke up this month, more diverse yambs....I dig it

i need to go get some.

mambs are always there but i dont wanna meet anybody new.. see my sturggle?

I know these feels :lol: :smh: :frown:

*Plays Kendrick Lamar - Alright* We gone be alright my ******!

Perfect soundtrack for the drive to work.

I love coffee. Can't live without it.
There should be a coffeehouse that worked cohesively with a dispensing pharmacy.
Like I want to order a grande flat white with 2% milk, 30mg Adderall & 1mg Clonazepam (stirred well).

Imma just throw my phone out the window on the way home along with any contact with anyone. Feel like just being a ghost for a bit....

These fireworks better stop soon

Been up since 5am and worked 12hrs. Will be repeating it tmrw so I need my sleep

Don't do it.
Single gang, dogs up
just broke up.

it's nice to feel "free" per say after being extremely selfless. like, all the things i do are for myself now, and not for him. i like that i can spoil myself now. i can get used to this i guess.

plus no more anxiety and stress about which "beautiful woman" he's spending his time with. feels guhhreatt forreal.
I know these feels
laugh.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
yeah it sucks 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't do it.

Single gang, dogs up
just broke up.

it's nice to feel "free" per say after being extremely selfless. like, all the things i do are for myself now, and not for him. i like that i can spoil myself now. i can get used to this i guess.

plus no more anxiety and stress about which "beautiful woman" he's spending his time with. feels guhhreatt forreal.

I know these feels :lol: :smh: :frown:
yeah it sucks :lol:  

BE FREE SIS...

Smoked a black n mild earlier, almost passed out walking back home. :lol: I think I'm done with these.
Need to find another outlet since I can't do any of my favorite hobbies right now.
I'm gonna make a move on this girl that sits next to me.

Patience & a plan is all I got I guess.

Gonna make some pot pies and relax. :pimp:

Smoked a black n mild earlier, almost passed out walking back home. :lol: I think I'm done with these.
Need to find another outlet since I can't do any of my favorite hobbies right now.
I'm gonna make a move on this girl that sits next to me.

Patience & a plan is all I got I guess.

Gonna make some pot pies and relax. :pimp:

Always liked the smell of a black and mild lol

But it's bad for you so no more

What's going on with the music?

Back
Top Bottom