the thread about nothing...

4f7KDga.jpg

such a rebel 8)

Just booked my flight to florida to see moms. 7 days off work. I am so excited to finally get a vacation. Was getting burned out with work

Just booked my flight to florida to see moms. 7 days off work. I am so excited to finally get a vacation. Was getting burned out with work

Enjoy bro..

Which part of flawrida are you going to btw?

Mom lives in Sarasota. Not really too much to do there but beaches will be solid

Good luck famb. Stay away from Secrets, Macky's and Fagers.

Probably hitting all those places up :lol:

:lol: its always debauchery. My boys have been thrown out of Fagers a few times and we normally would day drink at secrets.

What up beh?

I have a conference in Virginia I'm going to, but other than that I don't have any vacation plans for the summer.

I may take this Friday and Monday off. I know what you mean though, especially at this time of the year.

What up beh?

I have a conference in Virginia I'm going to, but other than that I don't have any vacation plans for the summer.

I may take this Friday and Monday off. I know what you mean though, especially at this time of the year.
What's good fam? Damn Va? It's some cool people that way. I'm not going anywhere for my vacation this summer either, it's a staycation but I'm gonna have a great time. I can't complain tho, my work schedule is dope. I'm just ready for my vacay already.

What's good fam? Damn Va? It's some cool people that way. I'm not going anywhere for my vacation this summer either, it's a staycation but I'm gonna have a great time. I can't complain tho, my work schedule is dope. I'm just ready for my vacay already.
It's in Charlottesville, Va. Staycation sounds nice, and I don't mind staying at home for a minute doing nothing but chilling out. 

My work schedule is pretty cool right now. I come in at 8 and leave around 4, so we close one hour earlier during the summer. On Fridays we may leave at 3 depending on the traffic. 

You heading back to Hawaii anytime soon? 

It's in Charlottesville, Va. Staycation sounds nice, and I don't mind staying at home for a minute doing nothing but chilling out. 

My work schedule is pretty cool right now. I come in at 8 and leave around 4, so we close one hour earlier during the summer. On Fridays we may leave at 3 depending on the traffic. 

You heading back to Hawaii anytime soon? 
Schedule sounds dope, that's my usual schedule if I stay a full day at the office. I can't say too much more about my schedule, feds might be watching 
laugh.gif
. I don't think I'm going back to Hawaii until 2017 I think. Next summer I'm supposed to be going to Chicago. I hope that plan doesn't change. 

Gentlemen, I have to return something to my insurance company. What does it mean when the box I have to return the item in says, "postage will be paid by addressee"?

Pls help
That the Insurance Company is agreeing to pay the postage for the letter you send, so you dont need to put your own stamp on it.
so all I have to do is drop it off at the post office without paying anything?

Schedule sounds dope, that's my usual schedule if I stay a full day at the office. I can't say too much more about my schedule, feds might be watching 
laugh.gif
. I don't think I'm going back to Hawaii until 2017 I think. Next summer I'm supposed to be going to Chicago. I hope that plan doesn't change. 
Yeah man, you never know...
laugh.gif

I try to keep things somewhat vague on here. My boss is going to Chicago in July. 

Hawaii is definitely in the plans soon. I did Vegas last summer, and it was kind of overrated to me. I told you about that, but if I get a chance to go back I'll do it completely different. 

Gentlemen, I have to return something to my insurance company. What does it mean when the box I have to return the item in says, "postage will be paid by addressee"?

Pls help
That the Insurance Company is agreeing to pay the postage for the letter you send, so you dont need to put your own stamp on it.
so all I have to do is drop it off at the post office without paying anything?
Indeed. Drop it off inside if you want to be totally sure but thats how its always worked for me.

laugh.gif
Yeah man, you never know...
laugh.gif

I try to keep things somewhat vague on here. My boss is going to Chicago in July. 

Hawaii is definitely in the plans soon. I did Vegas last summer, and it was kind of overrated to me. I told you about that, but if I get a chance to go back I'll do it completely different. 
We really do need to get a group to do an unofficial summit or some **** man. Sounds like it would be dope to do. I know there are a few that would be down to go. Just have to have good timing with the planning. 

We really do need to get a group to do an unofficial summit or some **** man. Sounds like it would be dope to do. I know there are a few that would be down to go. Just have to have good timing with the planning. 
I'm down man. Actually I want to head out to New York soon. Maybe next summer or something, but I haven't been in years. 

I know it would be on some fun **** for real...
laugh.gif

Do you head out to Manhattan much? 

To shoyru...

roll.gif

Girls call it fap? I didn't know that...

Last edited:

ever feel like the world's biggest douchebag after finishing a fap session? 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
Good to see you admit it a lot of females deny the fact that they do that or have never tried it

i just hit them with the "yea we know" 
laugh.gif

didnt know females called it that either 

I'm down man. Actually I want to head out to New York soon. Maybe next summer or something, but I haven't been in years. 

I know it would be on some fun **** for real...
laugh.gif

Do you head out to Manhattan much? 

To shoyru...

roll.gif

Girls call it fap? I didn't know that...
I'm in Manhattan fairly often. I hate it 
laugh.gif
. It's crowded, expensive and a tourist trap. Still cool things to do there tho, sometimes...

Back
Top Bottom