Never knew and have been riding dirty for 2 years

I went to get my stuff fixed and had fines up to $350

I told the guy I never received a notice and he waived the fees
smokin.gif
Lucky SOB 
laugh.gif
. How do you NOT know your car wasn't registered for TWO years? lol

tumblr_nhn226tw361trpxklo1_400.gif

"baby bend over, baby bend over, baby bend over, let your booty do that yoga" : evil

aint expect ol' girl to give papi a tune to play over some of these terrible sounding flicks during the sessions.

Barely graduated the first time living that life :lol:
Might don't make it next time :smh:

I just wanna be barefoot somewhere stress free!

I feel you. Thought about just leaving home and being a nomad for awhile across the U.S.

Had an interview at McDs lady said she'll call me, hope she does, I need this $.

Wait... Taco Bell has a chicken biscuit taco? They're just putting high people in a basement with food and a microwave and putting out whatever they come up with arent they.

Wait... Taco Bell has a chicken biscuit taco? They're just putting high people in a basement with food and a microwave and putting out whatever they come up with arent they.

LMAO. It looks like that's the case, Pizza Hut just dropped a cheese fill crust pizza that has doritos on the crust, like full sized doritoes.... Seriously...

Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.

Especially when it's by someone you thought would never give up on you.
I feel so lost right now.
Like do I really have to start all over again with someone else after 5 long years?

|I

Awwwww bro I feel for you mayne. Keep ya head up, stay strong. Remeber ya gotta close doors for new ones to open..

Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.

Especially when it's by someone you thought would never give up on you.
I feel so lost right now.
Like do I really have to start all over again with someone else after 5 long years?

|I
My dude

Ima keep it all the way real with you , I don't mean to be funny when I say this either but you have to face the reality (I'm assuming your a guy) that your ex is sucking another mans ****.
Straight up.

It wasn't meant to be fam

Drop the phone for a few days

Don't contact her at all don't respond if she tries to get I touch with you

It's okay to cry fam you'll feel better about it after

But you still gotta persevere through this **** fam trust me homie

Hit the gym and use that emotion to get you through that power session

Sit in a park and think about life

Go see some other women (I understand that's easier said than done but maybe that's for a later time)

Talk to some of your closest homies too.

You'll be fine fam you'll find another fam just gotta take that first step, get that fire back

Be easy.

I think that I have a controlled sexual addiction, I get my rocks off but I still want more I'm going to break my wife one day. Lifes not fair I think of cheating but then I think of my family as a whole. My family is the only think that keeps me from breaking my oath.

Back
Top Bottom