the thread about nothing...

Prepping is the hardest part, if someone made me 5 meals a day id be huge. But its so time cosuming and can be dear too. The gym part I don't find hard, try after work? Or a pre workout maybe

Yeah, diet is definitely the hardest part for me. My diet is TRASH.

I've learned to love going to the gym though, it's a pretty good stress reliever.

Gym is definitely the easiest of the two. First time prepping for a weeks worth.

Trying to hit it before work but I keep turning off the 5 alarms to go. Def gonna try tomorrow. Summer is around the corner. :nerd:

Laurence-Fishburne.gif

I miss drinking :smh:

Drinking dont miss you

You don't know that

I must find this

Someone repped this post from 5/22/2014 today.

Thanks lol

:nerd:

Sometimes I wonder if I am just mentally ******ed and everyone around me is normal. :lol:

Tomorrow is a new day.

No need to wonder any longer :lol:

Smashed the homies girl on the low, now she's back almost every night cuz she says "I do it better"
That ain't his girl anymore and you ain't his homie :lol:

Pretty much :lol:

That an't his girl anymore and you ain't his homie :lol:
Funny thing is she got me a job at her work so he drops her off to my crib so we can carpool :lol:
fractalius_snake_by_iceteaedwin-d5uyqne.gif

TAN showing its true colors I see :lol:

I had to renew my registration yesterday

I couldn't because my tags had been suspended the last 2 years

Never knew and have been riding dirty for 2 years

I went to get my stuff fixed and had fines up to $350

I told the guy I never received a notice and he waived the fees :smokin

Last edited:
The White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, the terrorist group that stood in stark opposition to the ending of segregation in the 1960’s, is a name all too telling. In their ridiculous desire to “save” women (of a particular kind not altogether different from the kind we see white knights trying to “save” today), white knights in the South were the chief oppressors of their fellow men. The same is true now.

^

Back
Top Bottom