the thread about nothing...

Where can I get joggers that fit loose but still have the proper elastic cuff like these? Looking for cheapest options, publish is pretty expensive

Jogger thread... but ELWOOD is a go...

So im on the 6 train and there's always these kids that are selling those welches fruit snack candies. So homey has a pair of pants on with the tag still on the back pocket and the sticker of the size along is leg. Is this a new trend or something? Or is homey planning to return it at the end of the day?
I hate the 6 train for so many reasons

Had a really bad day at work yesterday, really bad.......... So I paid for a warbrobe install in my house and I spent $200 on pants and socks last night and just got my Chi X's and Dons delivered, think imam cop something else as well. Not like this usually but its giving me some joy.

Last edited:
I've always dreamt of becoming a filmmaker but never had the money or connections to really make it. But one day I just decided that I need to try. So with $30 and a couple friends, we made this inspirational short film. 6 months later and it's nominated for most unique short film on Ben Affleck and Matt Damon's tv show Project Greenlight on HBO. Out of 20,000 short films, we're nominated with 5 others. 

If you want to help us in, all you need to do is please please give us a thumbs up on YouTube. We're currently losing by 8 votes and so every vote matters. Thank you guys! 

Last edited:
Had a really bad day at work yesterday, really bad.......... So I paid for a warbrobe install in my house and I spent $200 on pants and socks last night and just got my Chi X's and Dons delivered, think imam cop something else as well. Not like this usually but its giving me some joy.
sometimes you need to treat yourself to something nice to jumpstart that happiness. hope you feel better soon man!

What happened my dude? If you care to share that is... matters7 matters7 and retail therapy always helps haha and I'm going to check that out as soon as I get to the house themovieguy themovieguy

Issues with work, complicated **** but they trying to basically make my life hell and make me work away from home and telling me theres no room for me here anymore, I ended up blasting them yesterday. I kinda lost my **** tbh. But I got a phone call this morning saying that they are going to keep me a close to home as possible and let me know when they can find something else. They want me to quit cos I took them to court but its been 7 years and im still here, I never give up fam no matter how hard I gotta fight for my rights. Sometimes It jus gets me down cos im fighting Goliath

Trevor Noah will be a worthy replacement for Jon Stewart, dude is hilarious.
Trevor Noah is amazing. I'm so glad they got him.

On an unrelated note.

"I don't wanna hear another ***** say you fly If you ain't never been on business class on the Emirates" - Tinie Tempah

Trying to eat clean. Cooking all this food is a bit overwhelming though.

Still a struggle to go to the gym in the morning.

Trying to eat clean. Cooking all this food is a bit overwhelming though.

Still a struggle to go to the gym in the morning.

Prepping is the hardest part, if someone made me 5 meals a day id be huge. But its so time cosuming and can be dear too. The gym part I don't find hard, try after work? Or a pre workout maybe

Yeah, diet is definitely the hardest part for me. My diet is TRASH.

I've learned to love going to the gym though, it's a pretty good stress reliever.

Sometimes I wonder if I am just mentally ******ed and everyone around me is normal. :lol:

Tomorrow is a new day.

Back
Top Bottom