the thread about nothing...

TAN,

I have a challenge for you. I did it tonight, so it is full proof.

Turbo Tax drinking game.

RULES:
- bottle of hards in front of your computer. turbo tax loaded and W2ʻs ready to rock.
- anytime your state OR fed go up, you take a shot
- anytime it goes down, you have to yell out a cuss word
- should you repeat any cuss word that you previously yelled out, you take another shot
- anytime you have to re-read something because it doesn't make sense... take a shot and surf NT for 5 minutes (best rule because if you re-read again and still donʻt get it you canʻt help but laugh)

RESULTS:
- I can barely type, but I got back over $1.5K via turbotax than the guys at HR Block quoted me

CLIFFNOTES:
I made up a drinking game to doing my taxes and the IRS may be after me 8)

TANFATHER... OUT

Wait... Taco Bell has a chicken biscuit taco? They're just putting high people in a basement with food and a microwave and putting out whatever they come up with arent they.
LMAO. It looks like that's the case, Pizza Hut just dropped a cheese fill crust pizza that has doritos on the crust, like full sized doritoes.... Seriously...
LOL What? For real? Thats gross
Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.

Especially when it's by someone you thought would never give up on you.
I feel so lost right now.
Like do I really have to start all over again with someone else after 5 long years?

tired.gif
Wow man sorry to hear. Lose yourself in Basketball man, it'll help.
TAN,

I have a challenge for you. I did it tonight, so it is full proof.

Turbo Tax drinking game.

RULES:
- bottle of hards in front of your computer. turbo tax loaded and W2ʻs ready to rock.
- anytime your state OR fed go up, you take a shot
- anytime it goes down, you have to yell out a cuss word
- should you repeat any cuss word that you previously yelled out, you take another shot
- anytime you have to re-read something because it doesn't make sense... take a shot and surf NT for 5 minutes (best rule because if you re-read again and still donʻt get it you canʻt help but laugh)

RESULTS:
- I can barely type, but I got back over $1.5K via turbotax than the guys at HR Block quoted me

CLIFFNOTES:
I made up a drinking game to doing my taxes and the IRS may be after me
glasses.gif

TANFATHER... OUT
TurboTax is a scam, theyre in bed with the IRS to keep money from you.

Wow...like trolling or they dead *** didn't come in?
Rick Roll level of trolling
laugh.gif

We normally start surgery at 7am
Our scheduler created a fake schedule, our doctors were in on it. Our administrator was calling all of us panicked, no one answered
roll.gif
At a hospital? No no no 

Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.
Chin up, brotha. It's possible she wasn't the woman you thought she was, or maybe the relationship (bond) wasn't as solid as you perceived.

With time, onto bigger and better. You don't wanna remain with someone who doesn't share the same relationship goals or thought process.

Back
Top Bottom