the thread about nothing...

Process server bought 2 pairs of them fugly Tyga kicks, waited in line, got his autographed boxes, & then served them papers. :rofl:

At his own sneaker release... :lol:

1237977238_pineapple-express-laughing.gif

hi guys, if you haven't seen the post yet, it would mean so much if you could help us out... 

we just need 100 more "thumbs up" on YouTube to make it on HBO. Please and thank you!!!

asics gr's are **** quality but collabs are good 

nike gr's are decent but their limited releases are ****. 

Last edited:
From FB
I have a question! I was on the train this morning and a older lady got upset because I bumped into her as the respectful person I am I said excuse me. She proceeded to say yea you are excused now mind you we all just had to get off a train because it went out of service (super pissed about that already). So I looked at her with a look like really so she gets smart again and I said I don't have time for this its too early for this BS.

She continues to be smart and I walk away and get on the train. I did hear her say you need to respect your elders. Now with that being said y is it ok for her as an elder as she said it, not respect me but I must respect her even when its not given back. I always feel you must give respect to get respect was I wrong?? Like · Comment · Share

I hate buying clothes, Pants always look too skinny legged on me, so I size up then have to worry about them looking to baggy. Shirts are never long enough but if I size up they often are too baggy. That tall slim build pisses me off.

I hate buying clothes, Pants always look too skinny legged on me, so I size up then have to worry about them looking to baggy. Shirts are never long enough but if I size up they often are too baggy. That tall slim build pisses me off.
Cop some Levi's bro.

From FB

I have a question! I was on the train this morning and a older lady got upset because I bumped into her as the respectful person I am I said excuse me. She proceeded to say yea you are excused now mind you we all just had to get off a train because it went out of service (super pissed about that already). So I looked at her with a look like really so she gets smart again and I said I don't have time for this its too early for this BS.

She continues to be smart and I walk away and get on the train. I did hear her say you need to respect your elders. Now with that being said y is it ok for her as an elder as she said it, not respect me but I must respect her even when its not given back. I always feel you must give respect to get respect was I wrong?? Like · Comment · Share

They should have told her to respect this fade you gonna run for me

Seen a shorty I ain't seen in a minute today. Goofed up and didn't get the # but seeing her made me slightly happy, idk why but hey. :lol:

Brings me to a question

Where do you all plan to be at in your lives by the end of this year?

Hopefully I'll be making some money from my hobby and getting ready for college.

Being broken up with hurts.

Badly.

Especially when it's by someone you thought would never give up on you.
I feel so lost right now.
Like do I really have to start all over again with someone else after 5 long years?

|I
Damn whyd yall breakup b?

:nerd: story?

And Levi's makes joggers that aren't that tight. I struggle with the Tall Slim build shirt issue bad. I can usually find some pants that fit. But shirts....never long enough. This spring im wearing nothing but tall tees and joggers. Yeezy taught me

Back
Top Bottom