the thread about nothing...

Do Asian people in Asia get yambs like we do in America? Are they clapping little Asian pancake cheeks multiple times a week

edit - I have the ultimate amount of bad yambs in this US history class

Last edited:
Do Asian people in Asia get yambs like we do in America? Are they clapping little Asian pancake cheeks multiple times a week

from answers.com:

It covers 8.6% of the total Earth's surface area (or 29.9% of its land area) and with approximately 4 billion people, asia hosts 60% of the world's current human population.

i would imagine they getting it in more than us, now as far as gettin it like we do. naw player

Last edited:
Court was rescheduled for next Tuesday.

About to head to this Econ class in about an hour. Hopefully it's yambs on yambs on yambs on campus today :evil:

from answers.com:

It covers 8.6% of the total Earth's surface area (or 29.9% of its land area) and with approximately 4 billion people, asia hosts 60% of the world's current human population.

i would imagine they getting it in more than us, now as far as gettin it like we do. naw player

Go on..... :nerd:

nooooooooooooooooo, the misc thread was a scam. knew that place was too good to be true.

Last edited:
New turntables on the thee way for the weekend :pimp: I still can't believe that I've yet to receive confirmation that I'm enrolled in my online class. I will be calling today though because this is crazy. I missed my 1st day of class yesterday waiting on a new ID which took about 2 hours :smh:

Just saw the potential 2013 HOF MLB list,

List is full of dudes that used steroids. :x :stoneface: :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if a few of them actually made it to the HOF. :smh:

Last edited:
Just saw the potential 2013 HOF MLB list,

List is full of dudes that used steroids.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if a few of them actually made it to the HOF.
mean.gif
but baseball is the very embodiment of cheating tho 

Haven't posted since pg 735, see I missed a lot.

-Gave in and had some mcdonald's. 5 months without having it down the drain

-Ex texted me out of the blue, for what I don't know, but kept it cool.  Still in a gray area about her.

-Over extending myself at work too much.  I don't have any time to myself. Near being burnt out.

-Missing some Star & Buckwild.  Loved that radio show.  

-Can't remember the name of a mobb deep song and its really killing me (its the one with a girl singing the chorus "my kind of thugs, be the one's that'll clap at you")

The worst feeling is knowing you coulda had this one chick not too long ago but for whatever reason you passed and now you want 'em and they're all wifed up and ****... :smh:

Haven't posted since pg 735, see I missed a lot.
-Gave in and had some mcdonald's. 5 months without having it down the drain
-Ex texted me out of the blue, for what I don't know, but kept it cool.  Still in a gray area about her.
-Over extending myself at work too much.  I don't have any time to myself. Near being burnt out.
-Missing some Star & Buckwild.  Loved that radio show.  
-Can't remember the name of a mobb deep song and its really killing me (its the one with a girl singing the chorus "my kind of thugs, be the one's that'll clap at you")

The worst feeling is knowing you coulda had this one chick not too long ago but for whatever reason you passed and now you want 'em and they're all wifed up and ****... :smh:

Speaking of this is it just me or are all the chicks with potential wifed up now :x . Srsly contemplating destroying some relationships. Semi srs.

I could never destroy a relationship cause I believe that bad karma would come back and bite me in the *** whenever I'm truly happy with "the one" but it does seem like every fly/down chick is wifed up these days...

Back
Top Bottom