the thread about nothing...

DUHON-TRAVEL-DANCE.gif

Anybody ever been to World of Beer? My boys wanna go but I looked at their website and it's not looking very promising as far as photos.

I want to become a better chess player. I'm good enough to beat my friends but I wanna take it to the next level.

Nah man Fall is by far the best season... only thing that sucks is it goes by so quick.

60-70 degree weather with football in the air ohhhh myyyy godddd.

I know right :smh:
I wish the fall was AT LEAST 4 months out of the year. My favorite season. I love fall afternoons watching the sunset and cool fall nights.

-------------------------------

I'm too attached to my laptop :smh:
I can't wait until the rumored ipad mini comes out so I can cop that as well.

I'm such an apple fanboy :x
It sickens me even.

Although, if I were to go desktop, it would be all custom PC build. Nothing better than that for a big rig.

I want to become a better chess player. I'm good enough to beat my friends but I wanna take it to the next level.

Chess.com and also chess clubs at your uni. Online players are tough since they dedicate stupid amounts of time to the game, but you can choose which ratings you'd rather play and work your way up. It's all about the seeing the nuances and patterns and that only comes with repetition.

I play everyday and I always kick myself when I make that one move that costs me the match.

My username is 2Q12 on chess.com if you or anyone else ever wants to play.

Last edited:
started watching spartacus blood and sands

:x :x :x cant watch anymore too much AYO wasted my time :smh:
so this is my heads up for anyone who want to watch it

Back
Top Bottom