the thread about nothing...

The Avengers BRrip and The xx album all leaked today, good day so far.

pimp.gif
Thanks for the heads up.

Repped.

Last edited:
NO bro NO!

thats wayyyyyyy too much

ill take that bread you tryina thro tho :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Trust me I wont...It was off FlightClub which explains the ridiculous amount! 

I'm just thirsty for them. This is my grail all time fav shoe and everyday I come home I see my '04 pair from HS and see how poorly I mistreated it damn thing has the sole peeling off :wow: >:  atleast I can say I got my use out of them

I just won't settle for the B.S retro JB will put out next year... just some things you can't substitute for .

yeah im looking for some ds og or 2001 blk/red xi & cant find them i need to add the blk/red xiii to the list to because that weak 3m retro is ******g crap..... that retro might be worse than the ..... naw im lying nothing can get worse than the "flu game xii's" from 09 straight disrespectful

do jokers really like cheif keef or is it on some lil b type ish

honestly fam is pure garbage & im from the chi so i hear it all....

BUT

if you are :pimp: or intoxicated & in a vehicle with premium(bose) or sound system you will have no choice but to like it because no matter the song the **** honestly slaps

ill never understand how halloween pics are winning for this #weirdWins competition? isnt it normal to dress up weird on that holiday ?

My goodness do y'all see the pocket of love on her frontside. I'd lose my damn mind in that phat cat :evil:

Charissa Thompson in skinnies, stilettos and a Mariner's jersey 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom