the thread about nothing...

Just watched I Saw the Devil. 3/5

The fight scenes were good and the ending was great.

Everything else was okay.

I'm on ep. 11 of season 4 of Prison Break. IDK bout y'all but Prison Break is a good show. I can now see that it's nowhere near as good as BB, but it's a good show none the less.

Last edited:
Not that it really matters, but do we get negative repped now? I was at 18 last week, come back and I'm at 13. What's going on here? :lol:

Am I the only one that loved MacGruber?
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

krfbr392

I love that movie
roll.gif

Thats even my password at work

Meh I don't believe in karma anyway plus I feel like if she's able to be taken from you she wasn't meant to be yours anyway *shrug*

Fall is near, I can feel/smell it in the morning and evenings. I'm ready
happy.gif
Do you get foliage like that where you live?
Well, I just moved to the DMV and will be here for the next 5 years. But I can tell you that the 1 hour drive I used to frequently make between Binghamton, NY and Syracuse, NY is absolutely beautiful in the fall and yes it looks like that.
Yea I live in Saratoga NY... Vermont Rte. 30>>>>>>>>>> any other drive u can make up here in the fall.

From my hometown here in Upstate NY...

55435512.jpg

Last edited:
Fall is near, I can feel/smell it in the morning and evenings. I'm ready :D

Do you get foliage like that where you live?

Well, I just moved to the DMV and will be here for the next 5 years. But I can tell you that the 1 hour drive I used to frequently make between Binghamton, NY and Syracuse, NY is absolutely beautiful in the fall and yes it looks like that.

I agree. Used to love taking the bus home during the fall from Buffalo. I think I'll be driving up somewhere to take a look this fall.

I really dislike when people say or type a list and use the word "respectively." For example, "Roughly .00039", .0019", and .0047", respectively."

You know that's done for a reason, right? It's not just if you're listing things.. it's meant to indicate specific details about those things.

I bought John and Jane a present, a watch and necklace respectively.

That forum seems to be quite entertaining. Need to join.

recently started going on the misc. it brings some serious lols :lol: ..theres some NTers on there too, i saw Ohsnaps the other day
plus he didn't trip n fall just yet, she responded after the simp move:lol:

check back when u can its still going on

never really messed with misc but that thread may have just converted me
on everything I just caught up and thought the same thing... signing up now
cat was texting himself from another phone? Sad what dudes do for some Internet rep

Last edited:
the nike sign on the right sleeve of nfl jerseys bothers me. why is it backwards? finna cop some rancourt & co shoes.

r.i.p. box about nothing

The worst feeling is knowing you coulda had this one chick not too long ago but for whatever reason you passed and now you want 'em and they're all wifed up and ****... :smh:

Speaking of this is it just me or are all the chicks with potential wifed up now :x . Srsly contemplating destroying some relationships. Semi srs.

:smh:

if she's wifed up she wouldn't give you the opportunity. if she does, she's not worth wifing.

Back
Top Bottom