the thread about nothing...

• That new Animal Collective album is :smokin. Check it out breauxs - radio.myanimalhome.net
  • Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s remain to be the best phones I have had the privilege to own. The sound is out of this world. It's akin to the perfect day when its 70°, part cloudy , all the bitties are jumping, you find a $100 bill on the ground, and everyone you run into gives you a nod - this is the experience every damn time with any damn song. Lost my right ear earlier this year. Sucks, but I will get a new set reshelled in no time.

• I purchased some Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s last year during the Amazon sale. I loved the sound it produced - really bright and vibrant highs, mids, and lows, and booming, accurate bass, but the foam tips would not stay in my ears for the life of me. So I seeked a solution.

Turns out many people were getting their universals customized, so as to have a secure fit and an almost airtight seal. They sound exactly the same, just are more ergonomically efficient. Different cables may bring out the higher and lower tones more.

There were a few places that did this customization for a fee - Unique Melody, based in China and Fisher Hearing, based in Florida. I chose Fisher Hearing because they were statside and their unwavering satisfaction guaranteed policy.

The procedure was fairly simple:

1) Find a local audiologist who would make impressions of your ears - $25 total for me

2) Send the earphones, impressions and the order form to Fisher Hearing (inearz.com)

3) Get the call that your order was received

4) About a month turnaround time

5) Pay for the customs - $90 + $10 shipping (optional $30 for cables - please get the cable; the UE cable is horrid to say the least)

6) Receive customs and ensure that fit is up to par. If not send them back (free shipping both ways)

7) Enjoy

I've had my customs since February and I couldn't be more happier with them. I paid a grand total of $255 for earphones (In Ear Monitors) that won't crap out on me in a few months (I'll only ever have to get them reshelled if I lose or gain more than 15 pounds) and that deliver some of the best sound I've ever heard.

**You probably wouldn't want to get this done for some Skullcandy or other subpar earphones

Here are mine -

More info can be found here - http://www.head-fi.org/fo...-etc-from-fisher-hearing

http://www.head-fi.org/fo...om-remold-owner-s-thread

Last edited:

That forum seems to be quite entertaining. Need to join.

recently started going on the misc. it brings some serious lols :lol: ..theres some NTers on there too, i saw Ohsnaps the other day

plus he didn't trip n fall just yet, she responded after the simp move:lol:

check back when u can its still going on

recently started going on the misc. it brings some serious lols :lol: ..theres some NTers on there too, i saw Ohsnaps the other day

never really messed with misc but that thread may have just converted me

recently started going on the misc. it brings some serious lols
laugh.gif
..theres some NTers on there too, i saw Ohsnaps the other day

on everything I just caught up and thought the same thing... signing up now

so since the move to new NT did we actually lose pages or just the post per page took all of us a while to fix? hella late question
laugh.gif
If you're talking about this thread specifically, then it's the latter.

Page #962 starts at the same post number regardless of which site it's on.

That only applies if you have your settings set to 20 posts per page.
no i was talking about NT altogether my bad

I got c-blocked so bad today.......Like I can't believe my boy really did that... I'm tossing Nd turning thinking ."WHAT THE ****?!":smh:

on everything I just caught up and thought the same thing... signing up now

1o7pg3.png

so since the move to new NT did we actually lose pages or just the post per page took all of us a while to fix? hella late question
laugh.gif

NT may have lost pages since some threads didn't make the transition. Yeah, that new threads per page count makes it seem like NT lost a lot of pages.

Need to get my haircut and beard trimmed this weekend right before school...my body is totally ready :pimp:
Not sure if I'm going to go with a regular or fade this time though...

Also...did that natrix guy ever post again? I remember his last post sending off red flags.

___

Also got 5 reps since I last logged on :pimp: almost Team 2 Ribbonz.

Last edited:
so since the move to new NT did we actually lose pages or just the post per page took all of us a while to fix? hella late question:lol:

NT may have lost pages since some threads didn't make the transition. Yeah, that new threads per page count makes it seem like NT lost a lot of pages.

I think this thread lost like a week + worth of post from what i remember

Back
Top Bottom