the thread about nothing...

had my last UA today at probation- 21 more days til i'm done altogether :nthat:

Last edited:
dat holy ghost.

what the hell is going on with Syria? why do we need more conflict? :smh:

icing on muffins is legit by the way. :smokin

why the 360>ps3 for sports games?

I believe companies like EA Sports create the games in 360's format first then copy it for PS3 resulting in a better frame rate per second making the game smoother. Its noticeable how much smoother it is. Even Call of Duty sucks more on PS3 not just sports games.

I have 360 and PS3 and the answer is 360 and its not even close. Xbox Live literally blows PSN out of the water. You cant get more than 3 games of Call of Duty in before you get kicked out because the server timed out. You cant even switch profiles without quiting the game going to the front menu and than restarting the game. There's a reason you pay for Live. Its that much better especially with all the apps now like HBOGO. Everyones first complaint about xbox is that its costs money for live. I just bought 2 months for 4 dollars. They are always advertising this on Lives dashboard. I cant remember the last time ive spent more than 2 dollars for a month of live. Ive even gotten it for a dollar.

cant stop laughing at that vid JayCos :rofl:

oh, and yes- this dude Vic is a troll, his posts are about as useful as a dumb broad that doesnt put out on the first date

thanks ElPablo- much appreciated!

Thanks Cocotaso- still a little disappointed about being called a racist by somebody that isnt pro-racial-feelings like 10-15 dudes on here are. :frown: maybe something i said came off in the wrong way, but i'm from south Dallas and still live here- got bro's from all types of mo's. Color honestly means nothing to me, so much so that i feel like i can talk freely about touchy subjects and things that others wont talk about out of fear. Apologies if i was misunderstood or came off in a negative way though

my bad man, that was my poor attempt at making a joke. knew i should have thrown in a :lol: in the end.

edit: went back and added a :lol:

Last edited:
just saw Elephant in the Room 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'm talking tears, b.

Patrice O'Neal analogies 
eek.gif

just saw Elephant in the Room :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i'm talking tears, b.

Patrice O'Neal analogies 
eek.gif

that man was a genius when i came to analogies. his girl was bad too. :evil: and who ever decided to pull the plug on the patrice oneal show needs to be fired

if a king marries even the lowest lady she becomes the queen
if a queen marries a stable cleaner that man dont become the king that N is the queens husband. :rofl:

catch the black phillip shows on youtube and his appearances on opie and anthony

Last edited:
"Men working with women is like grizzly bears working with salmon dipped in honey" 
g2vy
g2vy

eek.gif

i mean damn 
laugh.gif

im sorry if I offended some of you old heads if im posting random things in a thread about anything, for some guys in there 30's..... yall surely dont think

Last edited:

the fact that this got two likes on here kinda makes me happy knowing im not the only one who still likes BSB :wow:

:pimp:

just saw Elephant in the Room :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  i'm talking tears, b.

Patrice O'Neal analogies 
eek.gif

that man was a genius when i came to analogies. his girl was bad too. :evil: and who ever decided to pull the plug on the patrice oneal show needs to be fired

if a king marries even the lowest lady she becomes the queen
if a queen marries a stable cleaner that man dont become the king that N is the queens husband. :rofl:

catch the black phillip shows on youtube and his appearances on opie and anthony

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom